• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

On 12/2/2017 at 1:21 PM, Russia said:

I have a few shirts I don't really wear and every now and again I look at them in my closet and I feel bad for them.

I've actually whispered out loud apologies to my least favorites like "I'm sorry. I promise I'll wear you later." *pets the shirt*

Wtf is wrong with me lmaoo :bfcry:

I do the SAME thing

I love my clothes; they are everything to me lol i've hugged n cuddled my favorites.

:lazekudasai:

Its a lil embarrassing but normal in its is own odd way

Whenever I put some food on the microwave, I have this weird habit of opening it up when there's 10 seconds left

If I don't do this, it's like the microwave will explode, like a time bomb or something

Why do I do dis?? :imath:

I have a habit of actually meowing and hissing while at work. 
A co-worker of mine meow's along with me.. its like we're talking to each other. And I hiss at other coworkers when they say things or bring me things i dont like. 
Im literally a cat ;-; 

95% of the time, i use sounds as a form of language. 

most of my expressions towards something is vocalized with a sound. 

they range from dog noises to bird noises, to screeching sounds, huffs and squeaks.

sometimes it's just easier to speak through noises, because actual talking sucks.

:ogoodshi:

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

Stop. Get some help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

do u think i really meant touching my pee, i meant holding IT IN ARE U. . .. . 

do u think i really meant touching my pee, i meant holding IT IN ARE U. . .. . 
SHOULD OF PUT HOLDING IN, AND NOT JUST HOLDING MY PEE. ITS OKAY YOUR KINK IS SAFE WITH ME KELSO I AINT JUDGING!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:32 AM, Kelsey said:

I fall in love with a song, then I actually repeat the song so many times, to where I hate it. :cry:

I do this. Give it a couple of weeks/months and I'll be doing it again with the same song. I was watching these YouTube Crack videos of Supernatural and in one of them they played a song I haven't listened to in a month or so, it's now on repeat on my phone LOL.

Idk how weird this is but..

I collect pencils and erasers, I currently have over 200 and I don't even use them all....

When I'm bored I like putting tape on my hands and then "rip it off" again, idk it's kinda satisfying. 

I mostly lick off the flavoring of chips / crisps before I eat them.

:imath:

Archived