• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

Ever since I watched Final Destination when I was little I constantly think of anything that could happen at any moment all the time. I don't even do it on purpose anymore I just walk into  a room and think of all the possibilities. (it feels morbid whenever I say it but I forget that not everyone does that :noooo:)

every time i get a new sketchbook/something i can write or draw in i always skip the first page and leave it blank :^) 

it's like a surprise like oh you think this is empty?? sike u got another thing coming honey. boutta give you some razzle dazzle, flip the page

latest?cb=20150221220014@Kayla:oobih: It might be where I live where people always say "Sorry!" but I almost feel like every little thing I do wrong I say sorry. I was in a call with my boyfriend one night and I accidentally bumped into a bottle of shampoo into the bathtub and he heard me say "Sorry!" to it 

If I watch something scary at night, and end up getting creeped out, I open my closet doors so I can stare at them and make sure nothing's in there. [I actually don't understand the alternative of closing them because then if something's in there you have no idea?????]

@DemonNO WAY I CAN'T DO THAT. IF I "STARE" BACK AT ANYTHING WITH EYES THEN I KNOW I'M NOT COMING BACK FROM THIS STARING BATTLE ALIVE.I got mirror closets if that makes me feel any better.. :droolymad:

i can only have 3 or 5 ice cubes in my drink at home...

and any other time i can only have even-numbered amounts of food. example: if i am eating Pizza Rolls i have to have 6, 8, 10, 12, etc. If it's uneven I will give them to one of my roommates and start all over.

also i put the milk in before the cereal 

:lazerollcry:

I'm obsessed with mugs, as in like coffee mugs

I'm very particular over the mugs I own, they have to be a certain shape and size and if someone drinks out of one of my mugs I hate it and can never drink out of that mug again. I don't like using mugs at other people's houses either so I'll never accept a hot drink from anyone else lol, is that weird? I feel like I'm betraying my own mug

Archived