• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

A l s o. 

I'm unable to stand still for a long time in one spot. If I'm having a long conversation with someone I'll start rocking back and forth from one foot to the other and people end up thinking I'm bored or in a hurry.

But I don't actually notice I'm doing it. 

:lazerollcry:

8 minutes ago, Yandere said:

A l s o. 

I'm unable to stand still for a long time in one spot. If I'm having a long conversation with someone I'll start rocking back and forth from one foot to the other and people end up thinking I'm bored or in a hurry.

But I don't actually notice I'm doing it. 

:lazerollcry:

... I do this... I've had people ask me if I need to pee...

Something weird I do:

If someone's talking to me or looking at me and I don't know them I'll start rocking back and forth and avoiding eye contact to the point people think I'm being a dick 

9 minutes ago, Poisonous said:

When I'm in the mood, I eat lemons like an orange. Like peeling it and pulling each piece apart. LOL

I love lemons ok  :droolymad:

i'm sorry nicole, but i hate lemons, lemonade, and anything lemon related. :cry:

I put a slice cheddar and meat on my bread 

Microwave it for 30seconds

Then put it under the salamander(no not the lizard)

This salamander

f4b65121298c84c59375154fc5a39210dbb7f4ff

Its a big toaster ok

Idk whats it is called in english ok :^(

21 hours ago, NonFiction said:

I collect conversations...be it text messages or now even chat logs...I just hate losing information no matter how "small."

I kinda do the same, I've got so many screenshoots... but some things I really don't want to forget cause at that moment they made me feel suprised, laugh, happy, loved etc.

every time i'm in the car, and we're passing by a yellow stop light about to turn red, i close my eyes. i cannot look at yellow stop lights especially if we're about to pass it. 

something about it .. scares me. possibly the idea of it turning red all of a sudden? i don't know and i've been doing this for years now. :llnom:

Archived