• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

If I ever stay anywhere and they have a full-length mirror that is near the bed or anywhere I can see at night I won't stay there

or it'll have to be hidden

Same with old wooden chairs I won't stay in a room with old wooden chairs, old cupboards 

2 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

I'm weirdly amazing at stacking things. I stack things at restaurants. I stack things at friends houses. I'm a stacker.

I know who to call if I need something stacked now 

46 minutes ago, CosmaticDreamer said:

When I'm having a really good dream and something wakes me up i close my eyes and try so hard to get back into the dream.

Same! But it's not the same most the time , the feeling of like The Good Dream is gone 

51 minutes ago, Sam said:

Speaking of dreams, 20 more dream entries and i'll break my 100 "Recorded Dreams in my Dream Journal" Milestone :uncunceunce:

I just started recording my dreams lol, I'm at like dream 4

I have a very vivid imagination when it comes to music. Like if I'm listening to very dramatic, fighting-scene-worthy music I imagine a fight scene in my head. Or if I listen to something sad I, in turn, imagine a sad scene in my imagination, like a death or something. I create dialogue, a scene, characters. Basically a mini-movie. If the song I'm listening to doesn't elicit any "scenes" for me to imagine, I can't listen to it. It's like my mind needs something to do/create. 

I'm bad at describing, hopefully I didn't make myself sound crazy. :bfblushhee:

I often tend to think in dialogue or story wise. Like any object I see or if I'm doing nasty things at work, I often see an object and start a story about it with characters in my head and have them talk.

Or any time of the day, I'll put myself in the protagonist of the story I'm writing's perspective and think like them. ahhhhhhh

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

I often tend to think in dialogue or story wise. Like any object I see or if I'm doing nasty things at work, I often see an object and start a story about it with characters in my head and have them talk.

Or any time of the day, I'll put myself in the protagonist of the story I'm writing's perspective and think like them. ahhhhhhh

Is there a lot of gore in your stories? :oeyes:

Just now, Alex said:

:oobih: when kardia asks the girl who posts gore on discord if there's gore in my stories :oobih:

:isquint: I WAS JUST CHECKING YOU'RE THE REAL T AS IN TROY, OKAY. :icry:

Sometimes when I can't fall asleep I make like...movie shorts up in my head? Sometimes I just make new episodes of TV shows....I put my ocs into them it's kinda interesting. 

One of my ocs was actually developed from me imagining a new character in a TV show while trying to fall asleep. :lazeroll:

Archived