• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I am outside I imagine fantasy-like creatures/angels/fallen angels fighting and having a war in the sky, which I end up staring at the sky daydreaming and getting yelled at or getting slapped back into reality.

Image result for anime funny gif

On 11/17/2017 at 7:30 PM, Crossbow said:

I have to change the volume of my TV in increments of 5

I do this too. It just annoys the crap out of me if it's not and I have to immediately change otherwise it bugs me until I do

The other thing I do that I've heard is weird is that my voice changes accent all the time especially when I talk a lot. It also changes everytime I say certain words 

i get extremely angry over dumb things, but not things i should actually get angry about. Like if I am trying to braid my hair or do winged eyeliner and it messes up, I basically meltdown and have a temper tantrum. 

I only eat one thing at a time on the plate and dislike eating something else before I finish what I currently was eating. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived