• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

33 minutes ago, Hera said:

That I often shop in the men's section. Someone please teach me how to dress like a girl. :lazetears:

theres nothing wrong with that 

clothes shouldnt have a gender nor define your gender. you can wear watever you want and still be the gender you are

plus you may like the fashion they put for men since some girls arent comforable wearing crop tops

//since thats all you see in stores now

•  I have the force of habit of mixing my foods like ( Ketchup & Raw Carrots ) or ( Chocolate Ice Cream With Shrimp ) I did this since i was a kid because i though it was a way to enjoy all my foods without having to pick over them. 

• I like stating random facts about killers, sexual things and ideal ways to kill people just to throw people off any conversations they were having

• I play sims only to create characters of people who did me wrong and kill them off ( Ex's, Old Friends & More )

• When I'm Tired I Dance like a dummy even at work. When There Is awkward silence i make random sounds and animal noises to throw people off and make them ask me " Why? "

I cut my pancakes in ?10ths? I think in like triangles and I spread them around my plate and then I eat them..

On 8/3/2018 at 11:12 AM, Orroko said:

I peel my grapes. Yes. Some might find it strange but i peel grapes ALSO i cant eat watermelon unless i pick out every single little seed out of it idk why. 

lol ME TOO I don't like the skin and I feel like I'm gonna choke if i have the seeds in the watermelon

On 8/11/2018 at 10:31 PM, frappechinno said:

I like to eat the worst part of a meal first then save the best for last

oh my god, I do this too!

I do this thing where, if I'm trying to sleep on something or someone, I nuzzle the person/thing and then sleep. Like a cat. uwu

Archived