• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

I pay very very close attention to the way everyone looks but I don't do it to judge or anything, it comes unconsciously ;;

Then the second someone changes their eyeglasses, hair color(even if it's a shade lighter/ darker), gets a haircut, wears something slightly different, gets stuff like eyelash extensions 

I literally notice it in less than 2 seconds and I compliment them xD

(then I get the small comments from friends that they would have never noticed) 

On 3/30/2018 at 4:50 AM, Viatrix said:

This may not be weird.
Buttttt, sometimes I walk through my house on my tip toes almost every time I get up. 

A lot of people say it's a bad thing to do, but It's not a habit

THIS

I have been walking on my tip toes since I was a wee child.. 
The only time I don't is when I'm wearing shoes. Tip toe walking isn't bad at all:cutethumbsup:

On another note, because I'm a tip toe-er, I've gotten really good at unintentionally sneaking up on people. Ninja skills:lazeshydance:

@Fawna Yesss, someone who relates!

I've done it a lot throughout my life, and I'm the same way with shoes. 
I know but the things I've heard about your feet getting stuck that way after so long, eee. :bhee:

Tip-toeing is definitely good practice for the ninja skills :cutethumbsup: 

Oh man. I walk around on my tiptoes when going upstairs. I talked to my mom about it one time and she said my grandmother did the same thing. I walk so quietly naturally tho that I tend to scare the crap outta people when I'm just walking normally. xDD

Archived