• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

I'm that girl even I didn't play any songs, I'm still with my earphones on. Because I think this is a good way to avoid distractions. :klmao:

14 hours ago, Hera said:

I'm that girl even I didn't play any songs, I'm still with my earphones on. Because I think this is a good way to avoid distractions. :klmao:

I do that sometimes too.

Sometimes, I like to have a crap load of ambient sounds running in the background. Sometimes, up to five.

I don't know if it counts as a weird thing, but I'm obsessed with Febreeze, or well, just any like, house sprays. AND IF IT'S COTTON, OR A BERRY SMELL. YOU CAN BET I OWN IT. Our apartment currently smells of cotton, not too strong, but not too weak either and I'm literally just sat on the sofa smelling the apartment. :erlmo:

I was a math major before shifting to an art course. I really love the number 3 idk but I am super attracted to the point that I check every number's divisibility by 3. LMAO from phone numbers to passing cars' plate number. I know, super weird~ 

:lazetears:

So.. sometimes I catch myself saying "whoop" when talking to my dog. Like he will do something and I'll be like

"Whoop!!! *insert whatever he was doing or whatever I was going to say to him*."
Why am I like this.

When there is bread and coca cola on the same table, I have the habit of dipping the bread in the cola and snacking on it before the food arrives or in between.

TIL eating lemons is unusual, and I eat them a lot so there's that.

Also I hate shoes and socks. They're uncomfortable and I can never find socks that fit right anyway. I'd rather go barefoot everywhere.

i tend to smack my dog on the butt a lot. as a form of playing, of course. she's used to it. in fact, she likes it.

i tried it on my cat, but her butt is like a dent and hardly anything to smack.

i swear i'm not a furry. :bfcreep:

Archived