• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

I like to walk barefoot

Not like in public, but if I have to drive somewhere quick like a drive thru or go outside my house, I'm almost always barefoot.

And people mentioned I do this weird thing where I stand on my tippy toes when I walk too???

it's like I'm trying to be a wanna be Pocahontas or something, idk

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 7:08 AM, Mya said:

when I'm cold, I put my hands in my pants because it be warm in there :hee:

i do this too sometimes, or alternatively suck my arms in my shirt and put my hands in opposite armpits??? it's warm there too idk i feel like my grade school teacher told me it one time as a kid and then i took it as Fact to develop this weird habit

also uh

when i go and get snacks or tea or something from the kitchen at night, after i turn off the light in there (hallway light is at the top of the staircase),  i awkwardly go up the stairs with my back against the wall so that no spoopy things from the darkness can creep up behind me

I always have to double check every drink I grab because I had a glass of milk as a kid and when I wasn't paying attention while watching Betty Boop cartoons I ended up taking a huge swig of a warm beer. (I think it's why I also don't like beer)

I also like to daydream on my down time about being included as a character in all my favorite tv shows. :l 

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm eating healthy, eating. Drinking well my body things that water isn't hydrating enough and my brain has tricked my body into thinking that fizzy drinks are the only thing to quench my thirst. So all I drink is Cola or some crap, if I drink water I feel like shit and get sick to my stomach which is kinda fucked up lol.

Archived