• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

• 2 weeks later...
Guest teddybearsouls

If I listen to a YouTuber or someone talk in a certain way for a long time, I eventually end up copying the way they speak in my head. Watching Australian YouTubers for awhile? The voice in my head now has an Australian accent for some time. Watching lots of Rage Quit videos where he swears and yells and gets angry about everything? Now my inner voice swears like a sailor for an hour or two. I haven't found anyone else who does this among my friends, so it must be actually weird.

Mᴇ: Bᴀʙᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴅᴏ?

Hɪᴍ: Uʜᴍ... Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ?

Mᴇ:  -G A S P S-  Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀᴇᴅ. 

:lldepress:

i have a literal addiction to chewing ice. i know it's bad for my teeth, but it feels so good eating it.

i even need to get a quick fix?? like chew a few cubes to feel satisifed.

asdfgh, i'm going to lose my teeth.

On 10/26/2018 at 4:57 PM, Fallon said:

I tend to rehearse conversations in my head that I'll probably never have.

This is legit me, and honestly, sometimes I work myself so much I get angry. I'll even cry sometimes LMAO

I don't know what other weird things I do... exist? :oobih:

@Fallon same...i dont cry but i get angry...

I think everything I do is weird, besides existing...

My sister loves to tell me what I do or don't do thats not normal...

It waa a thing the ppl that raised us loved to scream at us all the time...

Well now her kid does everything that is not normal...kids look at her weird all the time...

Tho my sister does a lot of cap that isnt normal...

But what is normal anyways? 

That world no longer exists...

Archived