• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

On 1/5/2018 at 11:09 AM, Dork said:

I imagine things like this. I also imagine that I'm some super secret warrior pretending to be a normal human and I protect humanity. It gets me through the day... :bfnosebleed:

LOL THIS IS ME AF. Like one day, I'm just hoping that I'll wake up in some other world, and I'll be some superhuman warrior queen that's badass. 

I own a bunny and so when my bunny is really upset but I can't let him out I'll go into his cage with him (it's a pretty dang big cage) and pet him until he seems content enough for me to leave.

Other than that i tend to try to hype up my animals by saying weird sounds and words mixed together and pretty much acting like I'm a dinosaur chasing them or something - their reactions are soso good !! 

9 minutes ago, wowyousuq said:

I own a bunny and so when my bunny is really upset but I can't let him out I'll go into his cage with him (it's a pretty dang big cage) and pet him until he seems content enough for me to leave.

Other than that i tend to try to hype up my animals by saying weird sounds and words mixed together and pretty much acting like I'm a dinosaur chasing them or something - their reactions are soso good !! 

This is true Ive witnessed him sitting in buns cage ?

When going inside a dark room, instead of directly going in to turn the lights on, I always reach my hand inside the room trying to find the switch to turn on the lights before I go inside the room.  And I call myself an adult. :bfudontsay:

I remember back then i was small, i used to be so scared of saying ''funky'' or ''funk''  because for some reason in my head. i thought it was basically another saying for ''fuck'' :sketch: i would always never say it and i would get frustrated when talking sometimes because i was scared i thought i was gonna get my ass beat :lazecry:

Archived