• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

A: I thought I'd be living with my dad until Summer and then have a small apartment with some roommate. The moving out turned out good, but it came sooner, and also I love alone and I love it. <3

Q: Who would you like to be friends with on here?

A: I don’t have a specific person tbh. Everyone on here is amazing and great so I would love to be able to be friends with. :blush:

Q: What zodiac sign are you most compatible with?

A: Black, because 

Related image

Q: If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?

Edited by Hera
  • Like 1

A: Well I finally made a start on Altered Carbon last night. I'm not one to ever binge shows, at all. Promised myself one episodes and ...welp... Three episodes later. Needless to say getting up for work was a struggle today. 

Q: If you had the chance to be self-sustainable and live remotely (speaking extremely remotely) with no one for company, save for the internet, would you? 

A: Hell ye. I could happily live in a remote area, provided I keep my dogs and cat too. :bfpervyblush: Plus I can just bother @Will all day so I'll have endless entertainment. 

Q: What do you hope to see happen before you die? i.e aliens visit, immortality is perfected, etc.

Absolutely animals can join you. Hehe.

A: I think a couple things. Even though it is possible and it has been successful, but teleportation to be invented on a larger scale not just between two tiny particles. The other would be a global understanding of the world around us and reversing the effects of how we've seriously damaged the planet in such a short time. It'll be  a long process, and a lot of stubborn peoples minds have to change, but it has to.  

Q: What is your favourite useless invention (of any point in time or history)?

A: I have a lot of fav books but one of my all time favs are the Harry Potter books and movies. I'm a huge fangirls.

Q: What's the best dream you've ever had?

A: I have epic dreams, but my fav when I had a dream of my sis driving a small red car, wearing a tie and putting the world on fire and I had to protect the world from her.. 

Q: whats your top favorite 3 childhood songs??? 

A: "Livin' La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin, "Waterfalls" by TLC, "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys

Q: If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?

A: I personally don't classify life as "life." Time exists where matter exists. We're made from matter and we return to that, so if time is moving; in a way so are we even after death. The question I guess comes down to a "soul" which is probably one of the most complicated subjects.  Does it still classify as something that's in "existence?" If so, do we ever really even die? According to history and what we have recorded from civilizations dating as far back as we have record of, there has always been a belief in the afterlife. They've given explanations and reasoning for it. 

To sum up and properly answer your question, I believe that if consciousness or rather a soul is material, perhaps we do pass on elsewhere. If it isn't, then I guess our energy is simply returned into the system over a period of time.

Q: If you could undo a single event dating all the way as far back as possible, what would you undo and why?

A:  At one point in my life, I got the chance to tell cps that my mother was abusive towards me, but I never ended up saying anything. I really wish I did say something because I think I wouldn't have gone through all the emotional trauma it had caused me.

Q: What are some small things people do for you that make you smile, and why?

A: I love when people mention the little things that I do, or small quirks because it shows me that they're always paying attention and love me enough to remember silly things I do. I also love when people send me something relatable that I might like, or say 'hey I saw this and thought about you'. It really makes me happy because I know that they're thinking about me just as much as I'm thinking about them.

Q: What are some things you struggle with in your art and wish you could improve on?

A: I really struggle with consistency, hands, dynamic poses and unique facial features.

I wish I could improve on proportions, and making my art more appealing/interesting.  I think my lack of dynamic poses, angles,and proportions really slow down my development as an artist..atleast among other things :lazecry:

//cry

Q: What's something you can do or have done that you're happy to be proud of?