• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

World of Warcraft

Fairycore

Oof oof so I already hit 120 yday and now I'm actually spending time on farming the goodies, aka herbing like a mofo.

Time to level those professions and make phat gold.

The contracts are actually selling like mad.

@Rin Dude, I'm making so much gold with my professions on my DH, the items I craft with leather working... BOOIIIII. I maxed skinning really quickly. Now to sell these stacks. :erlmo:

I went for herbalism and inscription. You can craft darkmoon trinkets with inscription that are currently BIS and are selling for about 350k a piece.

Also, rep contracts!

I was 4k exp away from 120 and the last quest I did bugged out so I had to drop it and farm mobs for the rest of the exp. :))))

regardless, I hit 120 tonight and it's totally time to farm world quests now for that 305 ilevel!!!

1 hour ago, Vee said:

do ur war campaign and get world quests!!!!!

I'm doing it!!!! I just switch between WoW and League so I can play with friends:kcheeks:

My ilvl is only 306 but I'm not doing anything on my character nor upgrading it because I'm currently too busy farming and focusing on professions to make dat sweet gold

25 minutes ago, Plushie said:

I'm more focused on grinding rep since I want to be able to play Zandalari and Mag'har Orcs. PLS.

I'm just grinding that rep for Path Finder part one AND I want my mounts. :sketch:

Archived