• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

World of Warcraft

Fairycore

I know how you feel. I've been an Alliance player for 12 years.

Now the guild that my bf and I are in are playing Horde so I'm sadly on the Horde side.

The closer BFA is, the more my urge to play Alliance rises. But we decided that we can't just up and leave the guild 5 days before xpac, since most of them are our friends.

So now we're secretly hoping the guild falls apart so we can go Alliance LOL.

i thought about maining healer for BfA and i'm still kinda leaning towards it because im not really interested in raiding - as i've never really been into it to begin with

im more interested in the mythic dungeons and stuff like that ye kno

but i'll play shadow for now xoxo

What do you mean for what, you'll need them LOL

BFA questing and leveling areas have a shitton of water

So best thing to do to prep for bfa is to get the water strider which can walk on water, or to do the dalaran fishing for the underwater mount

LMAO its not that fucking long alex god dammit

Literally 3 daily quests every day that give up 1.5k rep daily

OR you can do some fishing in dalaran and gg

I've been doing fishing for the underwater mount and you can legit either do it all in one day or just split it in a couple of days

Archived