• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

World of Warcraft

Fairycore

I DIDN'T EXPECT HER TO COME WITH THE SHIP i'm so glad blizz added that from her warbringer's video all fucking badass with a dead ship she rose from the sea then annihilates the horde and freezes everything in path

if mages were that amazing in wow i would've switched over but cast times and clearly jaina aint got time for CD's

She H O T.

@Rin IF SHE DOESN'T DIE, I'M GONNA BE PISSED. I did not buy BFA and do all this work and get this emotionally broken for her to FUCKING SURVIVE. LIKE. COME ON. 

If there's a word to describe worse than evil, she is it. Like, she didn't need to burn the fucking tree down, but noooooooo, she just had to go and be a little bitch about it. WHERE IS HER HONOUR. HORDE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE HONOUR TOO. 

In the alliance quest this morning, we had to fight Saurfang, I bet her plan was to let him be captured so we would kill him. Because he knows there's no honour in what she's doing, and the Orcs are all about honour. If Saurfang keeps disagreeing with her, she'll lose the Orcs and she doesn't want that... 

GIVE ME VARIAN BACK PLS. TY.

8 minutes ago, Rin said:

Sarufang is the real MVP. I hope he will be the one to kill her.

Duuuude, that'd be a fun cinematic. :ppopcorn:

Okay that one just hit me right in the feels and made me mad

ALSO, BOTTOM LEFT DUDE ON THE MEMES, FORGOT HIS NAME. Reminds me of Petyr Baelish from GoT...

Archived