• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

World of Warcraft

Fairycore

OOF SO TRUE HELLO

I love how Sylvanas fanboys are like "omg Sylvanas was so epic in the trailer and anduin cried like a lil pussy"

UHM EXCUSE ME BITCH

Sylvanas took down one catapult while Anduin RAISED AND HEALED HIS ENTIRE ARMY HELLO THAT'S SO BADASS 

@Rin LMAOOOOOOO not to mention the fucking poison in Wednesday's event, like, come now, she needs to use undignified ways of trying to kill the Alliance and it's still not working. LMAOOO. King Anduin is badass, just like his Dad and she's an emotionally unstable bitch. I'm not mad, I swear. 

Yeah I mean the Horde keeps bitching about how after Varian died his son and the entire Alliance mourned his death for too long.

Uhm excuse me but Varian has been king and the leader of the Alliance for almost the entire history of WoW and we loved him, unlike the Horde that changes their Warchiefs every xpac LOL

14 minutes ago, Rin said:

I'm thinking about for the first time ever not playing a healer.

I wanna play a mage.

Do it. Mage's are fun! 

I finally logged into my Horde to be unlock the allied races for them. Flipping heck, I feel DIRTY. :NOOOOO:

Archived