• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

You're so welcome~

And I'm glad! I'm happy to hear that! I had a wonderful time too thanks for asking :)

42 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

waaaa! Thank you very much ; 3; <3 I'm really glad you like it! <3 <3 <3
I had a super beautiful party with my family <3 I hope you have also had a super beautiful time <3

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Navigare said:

F O R M

Name:Navigare

Style:chibi fullbody

Reference:x

Details Extras:in refs

Color Backgraund: Pink

Paypal / Email:[email protected]
Price:$15

omg! how cute thank you very much! : D what I don't understand. is that there are many folders and many outfits. what should i do?
These days I make the sketch and show it to you. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

omg! how cute thank you very much! : D what I don't understand. is that there are many folders and many outfits. what should i do?
These days I make the sketch and show it to you. 

Thank you! I'm sorry I'll pick some refs out for you! outfit,makeup,hair with pink beads,brown eyes,angel wings,pose,nails

Edited by Navigare
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2020 at 12:25 AM, Navigare said:

Thank you! I'm sorry I'll pick some refs out for you! outfit,makeup,hair with pink beads,brown eyes,angel wings,pose,nails

: D Thanks! <3 hahaha here I made the sketch. tell me if it's okay I've done a couple of things to him that weren't on the board. like shoes XD did not want her to be barefoot. also tell me if it's okay or needs any modification: D. :byaslove:

image.thumb.png.ac52d45e8ecee4638581bb500c0005a7.png

27 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D Thanks! <3 hahaha here I made the sketch. tell me if it's okay I've done a couple of things to him that weren't on the board. like shoes XD did not want her to be barefoot. also tell me if it's okay or needs any modification: D. :byaslove:

image.thumb.png.ac52d45e8ecee4638581bb500c0005a7.png

She's super adorable! I love her so far:klovee:!

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 12:17 AM, Navigare said:

Screenshot 2020-12-29 221621.png

Thankyou so much! :klove:  As soon as the lines are finished I will be showing them here> 0 <!
needless to say that this last day of the year. you can have fun and start 2021 with lots of energy and happiness <3 <3 <3

• Thanks 1

F O R M

Name: Nixi

Style: Chibi Half body

Reference: Full Stash

Details Extras:

See Below

Tree she sits on - 

Sitting pose - 

Ghost pose ( I want Nemi peeking from behind her ) -

Nemi -  ( Nemi can be big or small ) 

Dress -

Dress color theme - 

Her horns -

Her tail -

Ears -

Hair style without bow strings. Also hair length. -

Hair color Blue/Pink - 

Eye Color

Color Backgraund: Something that would compliment this

Paypal / Email: PM 
Price: 10 + 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Puff said:

F O R M

Name: Nixi

Style: Chibi Half body

Reference: Full Stash

Details Extras:

See Below

Tree she sits on - 

Sitting pose - 

Ghost pose ( I want Nemi peeking from behind her ) -

Nemi -  ( Nemi can be big or small ) 

Dress -

Dress color theme - 

Her horns -

Her tail -

Ears -

Hair style without bow strings. Also hair length. -

Hair color Blue/Pink - 

Eye Color

Color Backgraund: Something that would compliment this

Paypal / Email: PM 
Price: 10 + 

omg what more detailed list hahaha <3 xD I have some commissions ahead so it will take a few days to make the sketch my question is the following. You are asking me for chibi halfbody but if it is halfbody, you will not see the tree nor will I be able to do the pose you tell me. If I do it chibi half body with nemi and see if I can put some branches of the tree on the back. I can do it for 15 usd. If you want him with a full body + let him see the dress and the whole tree. would be 25 usd. 

11 hours ago, Glamish said:

Name: pawbabe

Style: chibi fullbody

Reference: pm

Details Extras: pm

Color Backgraund: pink and without

Paypal / Email: pm
Price: $15

:klove:I finished yours already <3 I have left to finish the animation <3 Thankyou so much <3 

and @NavigareToday I start with your lines <3 hopefully for the night I can give you an update on how it is looking :kcheeks: thank you for your patience <3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

omg what more detailed list hahaha <3 xD I have some commissions ahead so it will take a few days to make the sketch my question is the following. You are asking me for chibi halfbody but if it is halfbody, you will not see the tree nor will I be able to do the pose you tell me. If I do it chibi half body with nemi and see if I can put some branches of the tree on the back. I can do it for 15 usd. If you want him with a full body + let him see the dress and the whole tree. would be 25 usd. 

:klove:I finished yours already <3 I have left to finish the animation <3 Thankyou so much <3 

and @NavigareToday I start with your lines <3 hopefully for the night I can give you an update on how it is looking :kcheeks: thank you for your patience <3

Of course! I can't wait!:blove:

• Like 1