• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

it depends which rune you are choosing for what champ

some runes are too OP for some champs

and some you still got to experiment with what fits who <:

its all still new so i guess people dont know how to use the runes yet

if it was making them too weak or too strong

i doubt riot will release it now without adjustments to those champ stats

you just got to figure out which is the best rune

i was thinking that too?? like i forgot which champ i was using but i was like hmmm i seem to hit more like a wet noodle than before wyd 

but i feel like if i mess with it on my own it'll just make it worse LOL

waits for the good guides to come out wink wink

Guess they are planning to give ye BE with your first win of the day :D instead of only exp

FIRST WIN OF THE DAY 

First, let's talk about tweaks to the First Win of the Day (FWotD) bonus. We've seen more than a few of you asking for some way to gain blue essence while you’re in-between levels so you can buy champions that would otherwise be just out of your reach. 

Our plan here is to convert some of the XP from the First Win of the Day boost into straight up blue essence. At system launch, FWotD granted 575 XP. When we ship this change (aiming for sometime during patch 7.23) it'll instead grant 50 BE and 400 XP. 

Atm yorick and sona are dominating the rift

Well especially ap supports lol :iduncare:

5 minutes ago, Ultraviolence said:

Not quite sure. All I know is that Akali NEEDS NEW SKINS! ;-;

She really does. She only has two decent skins imo. Sashimi and Headhunter, the two of three I own. Next would be her Nurse skin but I don't own it. I also think she needs updated splashart / in game appearance for majority of her skins

EDIT: I asked if she was Nerfed because I use to always take Akali JG, and I recently took her about two games ago. Was horrible. Took so much more DMG from monsters than she use to. I dont know if its because she was nerfed and things changed or if it mightve been the runes I took?? I would build tank akali when I did JG with her but it was no help.

1 minute ago, Klndred said:

She really does. She only has two decent skins imo. Sashimi and Headhunter, the two of three I own. Next would be her Nurse skin but I don't own it. I also think she needs updated splashart / in game appearance for majority of her skins

She definitely needs a major update. I feel like she's a bit forgotten about. I'm hoping they'll start focusing more on her! She deserves pretty skins, too 

IGN: trash daddy / EUW / Gold 1 40sum lp (dont mind the name>_>)

Main Role: Support/Midlane

I prefer to go support, but I can play pretty much any role except jungle...

My fav supports are; Nami & Lulu.

Fav midlaners: Karthus & Lux.

I used to play toplane a lot and I still love my sweetie Irelia.

Feel free to add me?

ah yes... Irelia

wot ye think about Irelia getting a rework?

There are no individual teams anymore. People move around from project to project and each project generally has a totally new mix of people. 
Things may change (which happens a lot) but the current order of things is:
Swain > New Champ > Irelia > New Champ > Aatrox > VGU 

Archived