• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

I'm happy with the blue or purple ward skin. Idr what I have since I haven't played league in like a month :^)

End of season more of the assholes come out to play and rank up last minute so I usually don't play much around this time lmao

On 11/9/2017 at 8:48 AM, Mattie said:

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE NEW RUNES MAN

ALL SO CONFUSINGGGG

gotta redo my runepages again i guess

BUT IDK FOR WHICH CHAMPS I MADE EM AAAAAH

I dont understand them either :-(

Theyre actually pretty confusing. Makes me wish they didnt change them instead buffed/nerfed/updated the old ones.

Also this BE stuff is.. is it staying permanently or is it just here til Nov 27th??

I've heard its staying for good because its apart of the new leveling system and what not but then I heard someone say the BE shop only comes out once a year for a limited time and it'll switch back to IP afterwards. Which in AlL hONEsTY I hope IP does come back. I hate BE. If not, I think they should at least add it to where you get BE at the end of games. Really struggling to get the last 2 mini icons out of the 8 there was

@Klndred BE is permanent 

IP got replaced with BE 

All your IP is transferred into BE +bonus BE.

The special shop (urfwick, iconpack) will be staying for a bit and dissapear again. The special shop will appear once or twice in a year.

So IP wont come back 

You get exp at the end of your games.

Once leveling up, you get a honor capsule. It contains skins shards, champs shards or w/e like a lootchest. You can turn the champshard you get from the loot into BE.

Archived