• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

I never saw this :----)

Alex is good at the game.. but I mean atleast we had fun....

Just like me ulting randomly cause I wanted to lvl up my R and wanted to press T for the nice emote.. 

On the other hnd im finally back in my promos to silver 1.. the gold dream is gone but the silver 1 dream isnt.. >:)

What's wrong with janna tower shields?

Depending on the scenario and the moment, I don't really see anything wrong with it.

Especially not Diana tower dives, unless you're level 3

Roles in order of decency: Support - Thresh, Rakan, Braum, Alistar, Nami(???)

Jungle - Kayn, Lee Sin, Amumu, Warwick, Rammus, Graves, Udyr, Ivern (Plan to play)

Top - Gangplank, Darius, Renekton, Master Yi, Shen, Jax, Trynd, Pantheon, Volibear, Nasus, Poopy, Teemo, Kled (Plan to play)

Adc - Twitch, Draven, Lucian, Ezreal, Xayah

Mid - Gangplank, Fizz, Vladimir, Zed, Twisted Fate, Ryze (very little), Veigar

Summ name: NA - Taihon

FB_IMG_1508679626742.jpg.3cfb38df7c174bf9ee324fffa3865372.jpg

This was my very first game in League. I legit thought buying that many boots was a thing (and my boyfriend told me it was how to build items that dick). I thought I was doing so good too (but I was playing against bots -_-) I'm guessing it's two boots for my feet, two for my hands, and one for my bow? 

You're welcome for the cringe. ;)

NEW META???????

Archived