• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

she's banned in a lot of norms and idk she's still pretty op

her autos do a little more than they used to like hitting a wet noodle with another wet noodle

shields still op..

and her new skin makes me mmMmmMm mmmMm

:bfahh:

Pls gibe us more visible Eve skin, ty

The beauty of Janna is the fact that she's the ultimate queen of disengages and protection.

She's really good at protecting, but lacks that sustain because she has no heal (other than her ultimate?)

maybe in s15 when im old and hairy. LOL

I'm not tired of ziggs tbh I'm never really losing that hard in my lane, like i might be behind in CS by 20 or shit at some point but I don't feed.. :O? so idk all I need is teammates who don't go in 1v5 when we're losing but everyone's impatient and goes for kills all the time when u got 000000 towers. whats this GAME >:(((!!! but tbh who care I wanna be bronze anyway it's where I belong :coolkid::coolkid:

@Mattie

no yeah that's why i played it as support top

i would go with the toplaner, preferably darius 

and i would link to them and be their sup

cos i had no idea how to play the game or what kind of champs went where

and i was obsessed with kalista 

LMAOAOAOA

Ni man ziggs SUPPORT preseason 6 with ninety ohno never forget.... also idk :( ive never done ziggs adc but i dont think ziggs adc is a good idea in this meta LOL IDK THO WHO AM I 

Archived