• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE DIS

What happened to the simple times when junglers were either tanks/offtank bruisers with cc or pure assassins.

NAH FAM LETS HAVE ERRYONE JUNGLE, UP NEXT IS ASHE.

Ezreal jungle works if you're in a team that can play around you well. But to be honest, there are so many better junglers?? Picking a champ based on skillshots, no hard cc. Your team comp better be good. LOL. I've done ezreal jungle before. Just make so there's no damn yasuo to shield off your true shot barrage in a teamfight, cuz that fucking sucks.

and I'm just gonna leave this right here

2FdyBjG8T46PW-frGHDENA.pngBhYu6F_iSyGV7zIYDH0I9g.png

Well its kinda happened to graves, corki and now ezreal who happen all use the trinity build bot lane

Graves went jg 

Corki went mid and now its ezreal who is entering the jg too

Maybe we get ashe jg :^) 

Her q stacks on anything and her e is pretty much the same as Quinn's w

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Mattie said:

Well its kinda happened to graves, corki and now ezreal who happen all use the trinity build bot lane

Graves went jg 

Corki went mid and now its ezreal who is entering the jg too

Maybe we get ashe jg :^) 

Her q stacks on anything and her e is pretty much the same as Quinn's w

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NO

NO

i will quit league if i ever see ashe jg

ashe is like

one of the champs i hate my man

sure dmg output great

but as a support main stuck in silver