• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

Anybody watch any league streamers/youtubers? if so who's ur fave

my fave streamer is soju, bunnyfufuu's duo 

and even tho they're streamers, I like watching them on youtube more.. qt, dom, and dyrus

if i watch dyrus' stream will literally fall asleep lol

i'm like in ur boat @trash

those are pretty much all my goto's

but i never have time to watch streams

i've only ever really been in tobias fate's, jummychu's, robertxlee's, and foxdrop's streams for long times

everyone else + them i just watch on youtube i.e., bunnyfufuu, shiphtur, qtpie, dyrus, lily, phylol, tyler1, rossboomsocks, kiandy, magikarp, emiru, etc

Pants are dragon am i right :-)) 

I kinda only watch his stream or qts but yeeeee when do i ever watch streams.. i used to watch anklespankin a lot before but woopsieyo for youtube.. the same 2 but idk who else I watch anymore. i watch phylol and foxdrop so ill be challenger next season am i rite sometimes I watch huzzy well i used to but ya 0__000000_0_0_0_ maybe its time to expand jk i sont have time to watch that much anymore

Aaah i love watching Bunnyfufu 

Its cute when mamafufu plays

Also i watch Sp4zie, magikarpusefly, lilipichu, KP, sneaky, apromoo

Sometimez richboyyy redmercy when new shit is in pbe lol 

I dont really follow his journey to diamonds LOL

i miss watching sivHD tho :^( 

Woah that flash sona ultimate that's what I live for my man 

Tbh we've all flash ultimate and never hit anything and if u haven't ur lying

AND OMG speaking of, this is my chance to get skt nami I missed it last time but it's here now and I can die in peace

Imagine skt soraka like how would u even make that

I'm a sucker for soraka and I only wish her the best

Archived