• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

@Alex I always just be honest and try to convince them to look at other positions to take. 

You can also explain to them what they lack in the games, like farming, movement, using auto attacks correctly and efficiently, positioning, etc.

And if they're being cocky about it I would straight up be more brutally honest with them. It's not being mean, because it's frustrating to have someone who isn't doing well to blame the game. That's the first sign that they have a problem. 

:bfthumbsup:

Hi babies! :byaslove: I'm amongst my own crowd, hello hello hello 

My summoners name is Skyelines and I main ADC. Currently, I'm in Gold IV

In bold are the people I'm really good at, the rest are people I play are decent but.. not the "best."

Top Lane: No one. I've got a thing against top lane.  :lzcrawl:

Mid: Orianna, Ahri.

Bot: Jinx, Miss Fortune, Caitlyn, Ashe, Tristana, Xayah.

Support: Leona, Karma, Nami, Sona, Janna.

Jungle: Sejuani, Diana.

The thing is tho is that this person doesn't listen to me either. They are complaining about being behind in farm when it's early game and it's like :isquint:

youre the ADC you can catch up my dude and tHey OVEREXTEND SLL THE TIME AND YOUR GIRL ALEX ISNJUST tryna get some damn mast tokens but you're ruining my chances my guy 

:bfhaa:

Fiiiiguuureeeess. 

I am trying to get into gold (I'm in my promos) and the first solo of the day my adc decides to DC and leave. COOL. 

Won one, lost one. Need to win three more. 

Does anyone wanna duo and just carry me ? Pls. 

I am support

giphy.gif

Welp that didn't work...

First game I won while I was trying out Rakan for the first time (late af) like a week ago.

Second game (today) my ADC decided to buy a relic shield and then leave the game.

Third game, my ADC decided to roam a bunch and get caught in the jungle and feed.

Fourth game, my whole team started yelling at eachother..

...now I'm out of my promos with 60 lp. Im so sad. I just want Gold. ;n ;

Archived