• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

Username: Cerpyn

I mostly play either support or top, but also sometimes mid or adc but not super often. O:

I'm tbh garbage at jungling, like /really/..

The champs I play the most are: Janna, Kayn (i love him so much omfg), ashe mostly when i adc, sometimes yasuo, soraka, thats about it, but i always try to play others too

OH, and am i the only one who is overly excited for evelynn's rework? it looks so cool aaaaa, too bad im garbage at jungling but would she be ok to play either mid or top too?

I would like new people to play with 

well my username is weeb af :bfcry:

but...

username: S4ILOR MOON all caps

i mostly play: mid/adc/support

im not the best top or jungle (I would like to learn how to jungle)

Mid: Lux, Ahri, Ezreal, Karma

ADC: Quinn, Miss Fortune, Jinx, Xayah

Support: Soraka, Rakan, Lux, Zyra, Lulu

if you wanna play let me know and who you are too 

I found the thread of memes and dreams. :bfahh:

IGN: Clockwork Raven / NA / Gold 5 My profile stuff. Super scummy Honor 3

Actually add me though, I need friends. Just let me know you're from gasr and what your name is here. I frequently play norms with my bronze 3 boyfriend, so I'll party no matter the rank, unless you're master tier or something I don't need that negativity in my life. :llcreep:

I play literally anything but Top lane. I don't know how people can even play Top lane, it's scary up there. Otherwise, I play too much of every champion tbh.

Too many masteries part 1 / Too many masteries part 2

Blue essence donations pls.

Masteries kinda show who I play but doing this anyway for lazies sake. I play so much more than what I list but just to keep it simple and stuff.

Jungle: Nidalee, Diana, Elise, Vi

Mid: Lux, Orianna, Ahri, Syndra

ADC: Ashe, Jinx, Xayah, Miss Fortune

Support: Taric, Nautilus, Nami, Thresh

Archived