• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Anime/Manga Chat

Vex

you all...i am ngl .. 20 something eps from finishing Bleach & I am already ACHING inside...its my LIFE

giphy.gif

WHY DID IT HAVE TO ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND

i dont think i'll get over bleach ... sigh

but anyway

I had started durara, boruto && madoka..but man...bleach

15 hours ago, Special said:

What was your first anime? Like mine was technically Pokémon if you count that but I don’t so I say it was InuYasha. Besides that’s the one that got me all into the anime thing lol

mine was literally inuyuasha, ghost in the shell, bleach, && FLCL

they all used to come on adult swim LAAAATE night 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, AlecThane said:

My first anime was " Fruits Basket " 

same lmao

but now my favorite anime is Psycho Pass

though, i still love me some slice of life n romance 

46 minutes ago, gby said:

same lmao

but now my favorite anime is Psycho Pass

though, i still love me some slice of life n romance 

Oooo! I have seen that, I really enjoyed it. Been away, maybe I should rewatch it. lol!
But, Hey. If you like Lolis, and detective stuff; you should watch " Gosick " Finished it not to long ago.

3 hours ago, AlecThane said:

Oooo! I have seen that, I really enjoyed it. Been away, maybe I should rewatch it. lol!
But, Hey. If you like Lolis, and detective stuff; you should watch " Gosick " Finished it not to long ago.

tyvm will do!!!

I'm sad that the first season of Golden Kamuy will only be 12 episodes long.

I really want to see the whole Manga animated. It's the best thing since sliced bread if you like comedy and violence, but also just a really great Seinen/Shounen in general lol. Oh you also learn a lot about Japanese and Ainu history and culture. And hunting/cooking. :^)

20180615_125611.png.5cd3bb3907fe8fd13444c602e4d6e069.png

Happy Elements announced Ensemble Stars years ago but the anime is still,, we don't know where

HE please hurry up, 2019 is still too far 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It came out like two years ago but I'm watching Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu for the first time and I'm out here screaming

Image result for rakugo shinjuu bon geisha

I highly recommend! Even though I usually favor shounen/action series, this one really sucked me in and I adore it! :iperfect:

So I only recently started watching anime again. I really enjoy it, but I tend to not take time for anime all that often because I enjoy videogames even more. But honestly, on those times where I do watch anime, I have so much fun and I get really invested in the story and characters. Currently I am watching Darling in the FranXX and I have some popular anime to catch up on as well. Looking forward to lots of fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived