• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Anime/Manga Chat

Vex

@Viatrix YES! I forgot how amazing this anime is honestly, makes me want to get back into anime LOL
I'm about to watch Book of Murder next and then if I feel up to it, I'll try to find where I can watch the movie and see that too

(also yes that's Ellie ^^ I've been so excited about TLOU 2 so I guess I wanted my GASR to be centered around it :klovee: )

@Dykz I wanna watch Death Parade but I have some other anime first to watch but a good anime is Owari No Seraph (Seraph of the End) I think it's in the same genre but some other good anime is Noragami and Haikyuu (if you like sport animes)

• 2 weeks later...

@Encountress YES!! IKR. I've never cried so hard in my life lol, it was at 6AM so I was like sobbing to myself trying to be super quiet. & I've wanted to watch that! Haven't yet. tbh Been so busy and occupied on riverdale. I need to get back into anime.

@SkepticalKid; You are missing out! There is so much passion in this anime that I can't even explain.  S3E42 will make you cry in happiness, best fking episode ever! 

Lmao, that was me 24/7 watching anime till 7 a.m, I miss that so much but now I'm working and I barely have time to binge watch. I've never seen Riverdale, what is it about? 

*pssst pssst* Come back to the Anime dark side *psst pssst*

@Encountress Aww I'll give it a try if i every have time, & A lot has happened in Riverdale tbh too much to explain lol. You'd just have to watch it.  BUT!! I also read Webtoon stuff, I love the manga on there QuQ

@SkepticalKid; Omfg, I absolutely love Let's Play!! It's funny how the creator of that Webtoon isn't a youtube or much of a gamer but the story is so detailed, It wow's me ! I haven't read Ecstacy Hearts, BUT I have read Cheese In the Trap, I Love Yoo, Lumine, My Giant Nerd Boyfriend and so so much more. 

Archived