• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Anime/Manga Chat

Vex

ok so am I and @Flix the only ones who watched the new ep of boku no hero academia today?? (well yesterday technically since its 1 am now) 

i took a nap and somehow dreamed that the new ep came out already so i woke up all excited, just to realize it's not until a week from now....... image IM TOO EXCITED OMFGGG

@Ayumi im not sure if its right but i think i even saw the next episode of what will happen ;u; 

When browsing facebook last year, i came on a page where they had these episodes and i though it was a special and not episodes of the next season aaaaaaah 🤤

13 hours ago, Dakkokki said:

So have any of you read / watched Made in Abyss? It's so amazing, the story, the characters, and especially the art!
Also Bondrewd best dad

YAAAAAAAASS. I watched it haha :bfstar:

asdfghjkl my mind was blown watching it!! The only thing that I wished for the anime was that it did not drag on as long as it did in the middle of the show. I felt like not much was going on in middle of story andd yeah but the world and characters are so fascinating and freaking adorable. The show was sort of limited in how much it can portray the world with the amount of episodes it had, but it did a REALLY good job despite that. The world literally draws you in to the depths of it.

The last few episodes had me questioning what kind of show I was going into and I got pretty emotional. Was bawling my eyes out haha but honestly it is a great adventure anime. If anyone has every seen HunterxHunter it definitely does not have the amount of action as HxH but with both shows I was VERY surprised by for being a show with children as main characters. It really is fascinating to see a world explored through the eyes of a child, with a surprise at every turn. Both of the worlds are very fascinating as well, and both shows have that dark undertone you never really expect. I do highly recommend it to anyone (both shows~)!

If more RE dropped today, I'm going to be so stoked.

I'm still waiting for a new chapter of Berserk because omfg it's my favorite manga.

I'm recently finding a slight obsession over Black Clover the manga, though when I watched the anime I couldn't stand the voice actor they used for the main character, so I'm watching it in English because his voice is a touch more bearable and less Naruto-esque.

Magna will by far be my favorite character forever though.

@Viatrix - GUESS WHO'S FINALLY GOING TO START BOOK OF CIRCUS

instead of working on my overdue essay hahahaha

However, before starting this amazing season, would you recommend me re-watching seasons 1 & 2 to refresh my memory?

or will this season just be understandable on it's own?

15 minutes ago, Mattie said:

I would just watch the whole season 1 & 2 😂 

I can't tell if you're replying to me or not but I feel like it'll be a waste if I do since I remember quite a bit from it..:llaaaa:

Maybe I will though

13 minutes ago, Viatrix said:

GURLL ENJOY EVERY BIT, IT'S MY SEASON.

I JUST FINISHED IT, I'M SHOOKETH!

I didn't have to rewatch anything since I remembered it all with some of ciel's flashbacks :klovee:

I do have a question though:

POTENTIAL SPOILER HERE v

Spoiler

Were the men in white, who serve Her Majesty, the angels from the 2nd season? I honestly forgot about them but they seem familiar so

Archived