• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Anime/Manga Chat

Vex

@Sekkie

Oml, yesssssss :klove:

I absolutely love the main character (LLENN) She is attached to her P-chan and her cuteness is overload to my system. I haven't seen the new episode but I know they use the reference of the older SAO show. Hue Hue 

@Encountress ahhhh I love LLENN so much! The new episode was great I'm excited for the one this week since Squad jams are over. I'm not gonna spoil it for you but it was amazing! You should let me know what you think after you watch it!

i love My Hero Academia

Overlord is so interesting and keeps me in because i play wow and to think that would ever happen

Kakegurui is  my current obsession if i start watching more i wont leave my couch @/@

@Sekkie

Omg :boh: I just watched the newest episode of SAO: GGA and It was extreme. I love how she expressed her emotions of anger when they killed P-Chan!! That was a great episode and I can't wait to see what devious plan Pitohui  is up too, most likely a 1 vs 1 against each other. 

@Sekkie

:kmeh: I wasn't too happy about the 5.5 episode that was released today. It was basically a recap with commentary and funny post credits after 20:00. She can always get P-chat back though, I love how P-chan eyes were so kawaii. That was hilarious how she freaked out. Her expressions are great. 

I'm glad I got someone to chat about SAO GGA ! Do you also watch My Hero Academia?? If you do, OOOOooooOOO *Trigger* We have plenty to chat about!  

@Encountress I feel the same way about 5.5 it was alright and hearing Pito's thoughts were nice but I hope the next episode will be amazing! and I need to watch more of it I'm not too crazy about it, to be honest, but I'll watch more when I get some free time from gaming. and I'm happy I was able to have a conversation with someone as well!

@Sekkie

Ikr? It was disappointing with the commentary, I wanted more action! Awh, I was hoping you got into My Hero Academia, It's okay if you didn't. Everyone has their own tastes in genres of Anime. I hope so too! It better be a mind blowing episodes (#6) !! :kmeh:

Season 3 is where the intensity gets because they battle more villains and he is trying to understand his power. I'm super hyped when I get a notification from you 🙂 I'm Rosa btw 

Archived