• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Anime/Manga Chat

Vex

@H0NTAI LOL. - Please do then come back, and tell me everything :lazelaptop:

- YES. There is a movie! Book of Atlantic, it was so good. It was released late last year. - Then season 3 and 4, are called Book of Circus and Book of Murder. I loved Book of Circus so much, eeek. Won't lie though, I do love Black Butler in dubbed too. The voices are soooo good.
Sebastian, the butler, he was a demon! I love him as well, he was a hottie. I definitely agree for him as my butler. :lazedances:

• 3 weeks later...

@Jagaimo LOL OH NO! I can't stand horror. X'D I like thrillers and anything else that gets my heart pumping with the exception of horror.

Horror just gives me very bad anxiety. I am very...very...weak...and a bigger scardy cat than an actual cat. :bfhaa:

19 hours ago, Yuikiara said:

Terror in Resonance.

This anime had me on the edge of my seat at the beginning and crying at the end.

They lost funding so it came to an abrupt end, which was very sad. But still, very good.

omg twelve is my precious bae legit I was bawling and making whale mating sounds at the ending. ;____; 

It was a really enjoyable show and had so much potential...but nonetheless still very entertaining I agree!

I have not watched hellsign the anime but i have watched almost every episode of the abridged series on youtube which....literally had me dying. X'D

I guess i can watch horror if it's comedy. LOLOL

I love laughing like a hayna.

Archived