• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Anime/Manga Chat

Vex

On 20/11/2017 at 8:03 AM, Koju said:

I just watched the first episode of Ballroom e Youkoso (Welcome to the Ballroom) and I love iT

some people don't like the art style bc of how "long" people are and how they move but I love that kind of stuff

I love seeing diff art styles in anime

any yous guys wanna recommend?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WATCHING IT!!!!

I thought nobody was watching it :icry:

I'm on episode 19 and I love it so much, tho yes their necks are weird as hell haha but since they do ballroom dancing it's not that awkward if we think about it

2 of my most favorite of all times are Black Rock Shooter and Pandora Hearts.

BRS, because I can relate to the main character to some extent, and Pandora Hearts because holy, the plot twist got me real good.

Fullmetal Alchemist will forever be my favorite anime♥
I have a tone of others I have watched that are unique and amazing, but Fullmetal Alchemist was ny first long-term series I actrually kept up with the beginning of my transition of becoming a weeb, lol.

•Fun fact: The very first animes I watched were Sailormoon and Inuyasha.
Because of these two animes, I discovered the 'anime universe' lol.

On 11/20/2017 at 1:07 PM, Ravens said:

I've watched so many animes... As of right now I've wached: 

Ouran Highschool Host Club (anyone else demand a season 2?)

Oh damn yes :bfpervydance:I miss the twins :hee: With their not so subtle twincest plays that tease the fujoshi out of every girl including me lol 

Also can't wait for one punch man season 2 and Attack on Titan season 3. I've recently started reading the manga for Attack on Titan since I can't wait for season 3(I need answers lol) 

@Mei

Okay so plot wise, I still can't decide yet but I'm having a huge problem with the main character Asta because every second word out of his mouth is a scream and I can not take it anymore.  I have resorted to watching the anime in silence. The plot is kind of the basic, I wAnNa Be ThE bEsT and the characters fit the basic tropes of that sort of plot, so idk I'm still giving it a chance but it's nothing special as of yet.

10 minutes ago, Demon said:

@Mei

Okay so plot wise, I still can't decide yet but I'm having a huge problem with the main character Asta because every second word out of his mouth is a scream and I can not take it anymore.  I have resorted to watching the anime in silence. The plot is kind of the basic, I wAnNa Be ThE bEsT and the characters fit the basic tropes of that sort of plot, so idk I'm still giving it a chance but it's nothing special as of yet.

Lmao 10/10 review so far! But dude. Same.

It's so hard to sit through when its just filler and tbh I feel like we should've known better when literally the first episode had him screaming every 15 seconds.

Everything also feels somewhat predictable, I agree w/ you 100%  :( I mean I like the plot, but that's prob cause it's everywhere lol

I think I'm going to continue watching it and give it a chance too, but It's dissappointing for sure :lazecry:

Just now, Mei said:

Lmao 10/10 review so far! But dude. Same.

It's so hard to sit through when its just filler and tbh I feel like we should've known better when literally the first episode had him screaming every 15 seconds.

Everything also feels somewhat predictable, you're right that it's definitely nothing special cause it feels sooo recycled :(

I think I'm going to continue watching it and give it a chance too, but It's dissappointing for sure :lazecry:

tbh I only watched it because it was all like 

first episode spoiler for the peeps maybe gonna watch it

Spoiler

Asta is in a world of magic and he doesn't have any magic and I was like alright cool. And then it hinted in the first episode that it could be because he was a DEMON and he could summon a DEMON sword I was like hOLY SHIT sign me up, I love me any anime with demonic anything hence my name, but I don't see anything like that ANYMORE IN THE NEW EPISODES and I feel cheated. This was the only reason I clicked episode 2 so if it doesn't elaborate on Asta being a demon and the fifth clover Ima quit it.

1 minute ago, Demon said:

tbh I only watched it because it was all like 

YOOOOO what was up with that!!

Spoiler

THEY NEVERRR touched back on the scythe and his fifth clover??? AND I NOTICED TOO, the people that have seen his grimoire don't even react to the clover but it's suppose to be super rare and special?? And they introduced noelle too fast imo,but maybe that's just me being salty that they didn't go into more detail about Asta's powers

ALSO I didn't even realize that they hinted at him being a demon, so I'm suddenly wanting to watch it now lmao

But that makes a lot of sense idk why I didn't catch that ??

I heard the manga is great tho, but y'kno..reading LOL :lazecry:

@Mei

ye b/c

Spoiler

When he pulled it out, he kind of like shifted a bit into a demon like version and the narrator was all like the fifth clover means DEEEMMOOON and i was like whhoooa what a twwwiissst/sarcasm. It was kind of funny tho cause they were like the four leaf clover means good luck and blahblah  and five leaf clover means DEMON that was it, it means demon lmao

Archived