• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Anime/Manga Chat

Vex

I watched The girl who leapt through time a few days ago and I'm still feeling depressed and annoyed at the same time. I felt she deserve to be hurt because of the way she treated the guy but at the same time I want her to be happy. I'm conflicted. The ending though, like why? :llhopeless: What am I suppose to do with that. I assume she'll travel in time and meet him or he'll travel to her or she'll meet him in the next life? Like what?:imath: I am so not satisfied with that ending. 

Edit: And oh, WHERE'S THE SMOOCH MEN. SMACK EM LIPS. :ohreally::hee:

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh, anime! 

Note: I am a vendor at conventions, so much fun!

I'm still really hooked on Elfin Lied and Hellsing.

But the newest one I am watching is The Ancient Magus' Bride.

It's not bad and certainly has it's funny moments.

I just watched the first episode of Ballroom e Youkoso (Welcome to the Ballroom) and I love iT

some people don't like the art style bc of how "long" people are and how they move but I love that kind of stuff

I love seeing diff art styles in anime

any yous guys wanna recommend?

I've watched so many animes... As of right now I've wached: 

Elfen Lied

SAO

SAO: The Movie

Pokemon (Who hasn't?)

Naruto (So many seasons...)

Kekkaishi

Inuysha 

Hotarubi no Mori e

Absolute Duo

Gunslinger Girl

Cat Planet Cuties

Seraph of the End Or Owari no Seraph

AoT

Durarara

Durarara x2

Ouran Highschool Host Club (anyone else demand a season 2?)

Highschool of the Undead 

Future Dairy (Cosplayed as Yuno actually) 

12 hours ago, kyles said:

i read the kenichi manga YEARS AGO and i was at the point where the blonde fan service gal was under control with her cool ass feather mask, is it worth picking it up again ??

Depends, I also watched it many years ago so I have no idea if I would still love it [my anime prefs change all the time]. Definitely something to watch on the side and see how it goes

Archived