• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Anime/Manga Chat

Vex

Take a trip back down memory lane..

and my childhood..

COWBOY BEBOP & BIG O & FLCL

TRIGUN

Gungrave

Samurai Champloo

Paranoia Agent

Yu-gi-oh

The ORIGINAL Pokemon. - What I watched before school. :DDDDD / Don't really care for the other seasons. :/

BUT MORE COWBOY BEBOP THAN ANYTHING. YOU CAN SEE I ADORE COWBOY BEBOP .. SHALL I CONTINUE TO SAY IT?

I'm sorry for the caps..

~~~~

Also..

Koe no Katachi - I love this movie. Watched it more times than I can count.

#1 Favorite anime right now is Haikyuu because it’s very close to my heart in the sense I used to be on a Volleyball team and Volleyball is my all time favorite sport :fingerguns:

On 12/9/2017 at 10:47 PM, Avan said:

I hope they make Danganronpa V3 into an anime. But I don't think it's going to happen.. 

OOO HIIII I'M DANGANRONPA TRASHHH. OMG....THAT WOULD BE SO AMAZING. I would die.

I mean I'm currently still playing the game rn but I think you're right. Most likely they won't, but you never know...maybe for fanservice? 

The first season was mainly for promotion along with Danganronpa 3 (Future + Despair Arc) which was mainly promotion for second game ft. Danganronpa Another.

Since the plot kind of literally had nothing to do with the game and was maiinnllyyy fanservice. The games are soo much better.

BUT HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO SEE LIKE OUMA AND SAIHARA ANIMATED. I'd die. I died when I saw Komaeda animated haha.

*rolls away* sorry...can't hide excitement haha caps lock = me freaking out bc I'm weird

49 minutes ago, Tsukimi said:

OOO HIIII I'M DANGANRONPA TRASHHH. OMG....THAT WOULD BE SO AMAZING. I would die.

I mean I'm currently still playing the game rn but I think you're right. Most likely they won't, but you never know...maybe for fanservice? 

The first season was mainly for promotion along with Danganronpa 3 (Future + Despair Arc) which was mainly promotion for second game ft. Danganronpa Another.

Since the plot kind of literally had nothing to do with the game and was maiinnllyyy fanservice. The games are soo much better.

BUT HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO SEE LIKE OUMA AND SAIHARA ANIMATED. I'd die. I died when I saw Komaeda animated haha.

*rolls away* sorry...can't hide excitement haha caps lock = me freaking out bc I'm weird

Where have you been!?!? You're like the only person who talks about Danganronpa on here lol. Omg you need to catch up cuz i don't want to spoil it!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ash said:

How about your favorite horror based anime's?

There isnt many I havent watch but maybe you guys have some hidden gems?

Yami Shibai is one that I really like. Its about urban legends n ghost stories. The animation is like puppets, which would make some people less interested but I think it adds to the tone.

aaah who is watching Houseki no kuni? ;u;

at first i though "eh" bcs the animation but after a few episodes i pretty much dont care bout the animation anymore

and like the anime ;u;

Image result for houseki no kuni

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 11:28 AM, Ash said:

How about your favorite horror based anime's?

There isnt many I havent watch but maybe you guys have some hidden gems?

@Ash it's a newer one, but King's Game is a good horror anime :byaslove:

Archived