• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

It's complicated okay i get it stuck all the time some alien shit fr

they make blinds that don't have the strings! you kinda just push them up and pull them back down (i have them they're amazing) :hee:

--

I keep my curtains and blinds closed because i feel like someone will see me .... I live on the second floor and the house i face is single story :lazerollcry:

5 minutes ago, Pandas said:

they make blinds that don't have the strings! you kinda just push them up and pull them back down (i have them they're amazing) :hee:

--

I keep my curtains and blinds closed because i feel like someone will see me .... I live on the second floor and the house i face is single story :lazerollcry:

wtf man i need to buy that 

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

wtf man i need to buy that 

they're called cordless blinds! you can find them online like on amazon but a local home improvement store should sell them too... A lot of times they're covered in a fabric but you can find like regular wood/plastic blinds too without the fabric cover.

they;re a life changer...i too have issues with the strings on blinds.

I clean my faucets with lemons. When I finish with all the faucets, I let the lemon half stay in the shower so it steams my bathroom with a fresh lemon scent. I highly recommend it to anyone and if you're ever looking for homemade household cleaning recipes hit a girl up!  I got a great glass cleaner.:iduncare:

11 hours ago, Cymette said:

I clean my faucets with lemons. When I finish with all the faucets, I let the lemon half stay in the shower so it steams my bathroom with a fresh lemon scent. I highly recommend it to anyone and if you're ever looking for homemade household cleaning recipes hit a girl up!  I got a great glass cleaner.:iduncare:

Let me just slide on in to those DMs... :ogoodshi:I'm a sucker for cleaning things, I love watching How Clean Is Your House on Youtube. 

16 minutes ago, Hera said:

Sometimes I fantasize about the day I show someone up in a random dance battle. :bfcreephaa:

I imagine things like this. I also imagine that I'm some super secret warrior pretending to be a normal human and I protect humanity. It gets me through the day... :bfnosebleed:

5 hours ago, Dork said:

Let me just slide on in to those DMs... :ogoodshi:I'm a sucker for cleaning things, I love watching How Clean Is Your House on Youtube. 

Oh, oh! Lovely! I'll send you my favorite mixes, and if you haven't checked them out - I love watching Kon Mari videos on Youtube.

51 minutes ago, Hera said:

Sometimes I fantasize about the day I show someone up in a random dance battle. :bfcreephaa:

I do this too. :bfpervyblush:

51 minutes ago, Cymette said:

Oh, oh! Lovely! I'll send you my favorite mixes, and if you haven't checked them out - I love watching Kon Mari videos on Youtube.

I do this too. :bfpervyblush:

I don't know Kon Mari but I'll be checking this out. What's the best mixes for glass/mirrors? :blush:

i frequently talk through what i'm doing as if i was giving a tutorial.

Like, if I'm doing my makeup i'll talk through it like I was making a youtube video and i talk about my process, what i like about the items, why i use specific things, etc...but i do it for a lot of things.

Sometimes I do this thing where I look at a person and I imagine what they've been through, what they are like, etc. I usually do it only at work when I start to come out. But I do think it's weird...even my boyfriend called me out about it. 

:lazierblush:

When I go to the convenience store I always end up buying extra drinks or snacks because I don't want to look like I came in for only ONE thing.  :ok:

On 06/01/2018 at 12:29 PM, Pandas said:

i frequently talk through what i'm doing as if i was giving a tutorial.

Like, if I'm doing my makeup i'll talk through it like I was making a youtube video and i talk about my process, what i like about the items, why i use specific things, etc...but i do it for a lot of things.

I do this too, everyone thinks I'm bonkers x.x 

Archived