• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

1 hour ago, Brim said:

I did that once with the chalupas from Taco Bell. Ate just that for months. xD Glad to say that the obsession has slowly died down.

until you find other food that you love 

:oobih::fingerguns::fingerguns::fingerguns::fingerguns:

if im out in public and i see someone talking with their hands a lot
ill kinda sorta maybe copy them to my friends
not in a mean way
it probably sounds mean
fuK

i think its cute when ppl do it btw!

I'm horrible at paying bills and such.

Every month when my bills come I get super anxious and I just keep putting it off.

And it's not even because I dont have the money to pay them because I do, which is the weirdest part to me.

It just gives me insane amounts of anxiety and stress so I just push it aside until I eventually HAVE to do it.

Sometimes I pile up like 3-4 months of bills and then pay all at once. It gets that bad.

I change my eyebrow shape almost weekly 

One day I dress like a hobo street boy, one day I look fab 

I have a creepy face by default and all my friends are slightly scared of me 

when I eat hot cheetos or these mexican chips called sabritones, I always lick the flavor off then eat the chip afterwards 

another thing that I do that I find weird is that when i’m chewing any type of gum, and the flavor is gone I’ll just swallow it instead of throwing it away (very bad habit of mine)

Archived