• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

What programs/tablets do you use?

LinasTired

I use a few things, lately my mains are:

ipad pro
apple  pencil
App: Procreate

Only thing about this is I havent quite figured out how to draw DP's
Small canvases are really hard to do on the ipad pro because it's just so massive. All of the brushes are way blown up.
It works really well for big art because you can get super detailed.

My classic setup was
Sai + my trusty dusty Wacom fun tablet. (exact tablet)

1214430199_31YrY5007L.jpg.6933b4ed763f3582fe8721180bc119fc.jpg
Haven't used this in a hot minute because I had computer problems for a while... But I want to go back to that at some point.
The ipad is really nice for on the go and it is really smooth but I've been drawing the tablet way for so long it comes so natural.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Wacom Intuos and usually use Photoshop/Illustrator on my computer

I am currently using an iPad Pro that my University lets me use during the semester, along with the iPencil. The software I use for the iPad is called Procreate, but will also use Sketchbook if I need to add text or certain effects.

I use Paint Tool SAI and Photoshop CS6, tablet is Huion Model: H610. I used to use Wacom tablets but I kept losing the pens so I just bought a cheaper tablet. Works just as well imo! I do want to get a cintiq at some point though :keyes:

• 3 weeks later...

loved getting to know what everyone else uses

really makes me think of experimenting with different programs

oh and instead of using the wacom intuos small pen tablet; I'm thinkin of getting this for my bday :klovee:

image-4.jpg?h=640&la=en&w=960&hash=400B4

PROGRAMS / DEVICES:

MAIN: Krita, Clip Studio Paint

SECONDARY: Paint Tool Sai, Photoshop
DEVICE: Huion Kamvas Pro 13  [previous device Wacom Cintiq 13HD; lasted me a good 6+ years]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Tablet - Wacom Intuos 

Paint Tool Sai for Sketches / Digital paintings / Repaints 

G.I.M.P for minor edits & effects / Layout Designs / Graphic Design

Adobe for image cropping & deving / Graphic Design

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived