• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

What programs/tablets do you use?

LinasTired

I use Paint Tool SAI for most of my drawings, Photoshop CS6 for some effects and text related stuff, and FireAlpaca for my work drawings! Those require crisp lines and FireAlpaca is wonderful for that.

I also use a Wacom Intuos Small model, which isn't sold in Wacom Stores anymore if I'm not mistaken. It's a pretty old model. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2017 at 8:13 PM, oldmattie said:

I use speedypainter sometimes and i never had it crashed on me

since its a reaaaally simple program

4bc68025fa81f0a221c6d8c1f5058b97.png

And i have the Bamboo pen (the ones with the buttons) which is a reaaally old version

bamboo-pen-tablet.jpg

but i bought a new one because there was so many scratches and sometimes the cord isnt connecting because of the worn out wire (it goes on and off) so it is collecting dust in my junk right now

i am now using Bamboo fun 

1003004011774395.jpg

I've tried drawing on a display tablet before at a convention a few years back

and damn its hard since im not used to traditional drawing or drawing directly on screen :gross:

IM USING BAMBOO FUN TOO! 

Tablet: bamboo fun 

program: paint tool sai. I do have clip studio since my friend and I traded codes but I’m not used to it like I am with paint tool. 

I just use gimp since I just do pixel art, but I'm wanting to get a tablet and try a new program so I can try actual drawing.

Any recommendations would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

I use Sai for all the doodlins and gimp for simple animations. 

Currently I have a Bamboo Splash and it has been abused ever so much over the years. Holding out until I can buy a display drawing tablet like cintiq but maybe something less expensive like a Huion? Not too sure yet!

I just started using Clip Studio Paint and it is amazing, I love it. As for tablets i got a cintiq as a gift recently, but before that i used an intuos medium, it was really good, I still use it when I have to travel or something :)

Now, I'm currently using no tablet because mine konked out completely...-.-

Waiting on my XP-Pen Artist IPS to be delivered but the shipping information is taking forever to update so I don't know where it is. 

I use wacom intuos tablet and Photoshop!
I used to use SAI but I didn't like it that much so I just switched to PS.

(Also what the heck, props to you all who draw with a MOUSE. Witch craft. ) 

:pshocked:

Archived