• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

What programs/tablets do you use?

LinasTired

5 hours ago, heathenly said:

i use krita. gimp for other things. i work with a huion h610pro.

i luv krita with my whole heart. truly.

I just downloaded Krita and I like the brushes way more.

It also senses pen pressure, so I'm elated. :idancefroggu:

• 3 weeks later...

I bought huion 1060 pro+ 2 years ago,and it has so many scratches,it makes sounds.I am planning in getting new one,huion gt 185 <3 I am in love with that tablet even though I don;t have it yet xD and I use Photoshop CC for drawing original stuff and lineart,and then shrink that lineart and send it to sai for dps:D sai's blending is just perfect!

I mainly use PS CS5 - especially for animations. Paint Tool Sai occasionally and my tablet is a Monoprice. I'm saving to get a better graphics tablet, though. My hand-eye coordination with my current one is off. I keep wanting to tilt it and I'm not use to looking at a laptop screen while drawing. xD

I use gimp for avatar repaints, and paint tool sai for anime, i like to use clip studio paint from time to time, its amazing for sketching.

I use a Huion H610 tablet.Really nice

Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet with Carrying Bag and Glove

Archived