• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

What programs/tablets do you use?

LinasTired

I use a mixture of Paint tool Sai & Photoshop cs6.
Photoshop is mostly used for effects & text now days.
All the real work is put in through sai. 

As for tablet, I use Intuos Pro [small] PTH-451

Real mixture depending on what I'm doing. 

from Corel Painter, Corel Draw, Illustrator (CS4 or CS6) , Photoshop (CS4 or CS6). Depending on what it is (like vector work is usually mouse) I'll use my mouse or Wacom, which is a bamboo art. It's simple, I like it. Similar in simplicity to my Wacom Graphire... But it's no longer supported on Windows 8+ (I have 10) :lazerollcry: goodbye my old faithful friend. 

I also just like the simplicity of "Sketch club" app on iOS, though also have pro-create, when on the go or just being lazy at work or on the couch at home. My favourite stylus ...is actually...like.... a $1 stlylus/pen combo, though I bought the fancy "Wacom Intous Stylus for iPad" ...but it just sits there unused. :( 

I've been interested in Paint Sai for years but never have given it a go, though seems to be quite popular among the users here? 

• 2 weeks later...

I use a Wacom Intuos tablet and Clip Studio Pro for all my painting. 

If I'm doing pixel work, which is not something I do often, then I use Gimp.

I use photoshop for photo-editing.

I use photoshop cc 2018 and used to use a wacom intuos 4 tablet but upgraded to a Huion WH1409 a few months back now and one of the best art related decisions I've ever made! :) 

I use a Wacom Intuos Pro Paper.
For drawing I use a mix of things depending on my mood, which are Photoshop, GIMP, Krita, and Paintbrush

Why am I so bad at realizing I've already commented in this thread and can't delete my own comment :')

• 2 weeks later...

paint tool sai + GIMP...I've never really understood photoshop and I know they are similar but I've been using GIMP for so long now haha

+ for my tablet I've been using the wacom bamboo pen tablet since I was 14. Got it on sale ;D

I do want to start learning how to experiment with the program blender and experiment with this area of 3D modelling

...sounds SOOO cool but v complicated haha and I'm a lazy butt

I used to use wacom bamboo together with sai when I still had my pc.

I had to switch to photoshop due to when I was a multimedia arts student (boy those were the dark days) 

oh and right now I'm using intuos pro because my stupid bamboo broke because of the goddamn wiring.

Archived