• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

6 minutes ago, Florentina said:

A: Food!

Q: I haven't ben in a while on GASR so I have to ask WHERE IS THE PREMADE SHOP for the people who would sell their random art to get rid off?

A: We have the premade market where you can post art pieces to sell, following the premade market rules, if you do not have a shop open. I believe this is what you're referring to:

Q: What's the most awkward thing you've ever witnessed?

• Like 2

A:

7 minutes ago, Ayumi said:

A: @Fervent's typos at some specific moments... we both know what i'm talking about image

Q: Do you believe in ghosts?image

A: YES, ghosts are out there. :imath: Just call ghostbusters and they will provide evidence. 

Q: What is the earliest thing you can remember in your life that was embarrassing? 

• Haha 1

A: It's difficult to answer this.. well I believe in science, i believe in logic. So it's difficult for me to just believe in something that hasn't been proved to be true, but at the same time it hasn't been proved that it's not true.. hmm.. I have no idea! Ok, lets put it this way.. Let's look at this Einstein quote: ''Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.'' So when we die, our bodys die but our energy is still there because it's can't be destroyed .. So our energy changes it's ''form'' (?) so it is now a ghost? aaah 

A: F$%&%&%$CK!! ; - ; Well, i remember when me and my class were making a dance thing for a little Christmas party, i was really little and very shy.. I hated having to dance in front of everyone but i was too shy and scared to ask my teachers not to participate.. One day we we're practicing, the whole school was watching and while i was dancing i fell on my ass and everyone started laughing.. ;;

Q: Give me two of the cutest boy names in your country language.

Edited by Awshie
  • Like 1

A: Uhh... doubt I'm any kind of an authority on this but I always thought if I had boys I'd name them Kale and Sage lmao but my family also cringes at all my baby names (if I had a girl I was going to name her Meadowmere c; )

Q: Did you name any of your stuffed animals/toys? If so, what?

• Like 2

A: I named my stuffed giraffe Stan, and I still have him after all this time! (Also! Great baby names @Tamatoa Mine are strange to)

Q: What is your favorite band and why?

Edited by Projection
  • Like 1

I read that as Satan...

A: I don't have a band that's my all time favourite as it stops and changes, but currently it's Skillet. Holy heck their new album is just :iperfect: in my opinion. My all time favourite artist however is Demi Lovato. 

Q: What do you do to try and ease your nerves before a job interview? Or any kind of interview actually. 

Q: I switch my mindset around beforehand. I mentally prepare myself, knowing that this needs to be done to get what I want and need. This is just another way to improve my social skill. I always see stuff like that as an opportunity to face my fears and get use to it.

A: What hobby/skill do you wish you could get better at?

A: coughcoughBeing yo waifucoughcough :coolkid:

But seriously, money management and drawing, those are two hobbies I feel like I can always endlessly improve on.

Q:  If you could instantly understand and speak any language in the world, what would it be and why?

A: Most likely Vietnamese so I can communicate with my partners family better. Plus our kids would be hell bilingual and he can't chat shit about me 2 them in viet 

:bfwhat:

Q: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A: Pizza.  Because

Related image

Q: If you could have an all-expenses paid trip to see any famous world monument, which monument would you choose?

A: something that was dug up from under the sea.. i don't have a specific one at the top of my head but i know i wanna see undersea treasures hhhhhhh dry heaves

Q: smooth as butter or bumpy like corn?

A: Ahh i have so many! Probably Doll, Capsule, Veity, Peculiardork and Emi. No particular order. :cutehehehaaas:

Q: Chose one: Invisibility cloak, resurrection stone or Elder wand? 

If you're not a potter head, here's some info:

the Elder Wand: an immensely powerful wand that was considered unbeatable; the Resurrection Stone, a stone which could summon the spirits of the dead; the Cloak of Invisibility, which, as its name suggests, renders the user completely invisible.

A: Definitely invisibility cloak because damn, sometimes I just want people at uni to leave me alone. :odead:

Q: What's your guilty pleasure?

• Like 1

A: Dove dark chocolate with peanutbutter. It is so gatdang addicting :kwave:

Q: What is your favorite mythical or folklore creature? :kcutetie:

Edited by Fawna

A: I'd kill to watch the sun set at the beach because I find it romantic :klove:

Q: If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?