• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

I can share the sentiments... somewhat. I mean... I like getting rid of whiteheads and blackheads. I also really like watching those videos where they shave the skin on feet and remove corns with scalpel. LOL It's satisfactory. Like they fix them up,make it nicer, heal them, etc.

I remember i hang out with a former friend, I finish drinking monster at the mall, and stupid me wanted to crush the empty can with my feet...( stomp on it) and the can flew across a few inches. and awkwardly people stare at me.

I notice when I'm driving, whenever I have to turn real quick to avoid hitting like a pothole or something in the road, I'll check my rear view mirror to see if the car behind me follows my lead.

:lazeroll:

Some superstitions I'm really into and unconsciously practice them like whenever I pour out salt the excess will always be thrown over my left shoulder. Also, I am very adamant about not splitting trees or poles with my friends that I will stop and quickly walk on the side they're taking, and uh  yeah. :bfstalkmuch:

when i listen to Jessie J (like right now) i imagine how cool would be if i was her and i imagine me in a concert singing with her voice. i think everyone would like to have her voice

I gently rock back and forth when I'm having a hard time getting to sleep. It usually works, even though I've never really noticed I do it until my boyfriend made note of it.

:lazebedwink:

Also, my eyes (iris) bounce when I chew food. Something my mom noticed when I was young. I'm super self conscious over it.

:lazeblush:

3 hours ago, Creature said:

I have a very lazy and casual way of speaking but when I'm nervous (which is pretty often) my voice gets very very high and I become super polite 

I DO THE SAME EXACT THING LOL

On 23/12/2017 at 2:20 PM, Alex said:

I like to pick white heads and black heads

but furthermore I like to inspect what I got like how long, how thick, like idk just seeing the build up of stuff in my pores is interesting to me

:imath:

The temptation to link you videos on this stuff is so high... :chrimascat:

Archived