• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

On 10/6/2017 at 3:54 PM, Lucipurr said:

@Sam How long have you been playing smite? I recently quit (as in like 3-4 months ago) bc i had no one to play with and balancing issues loooll. whos ya main ? ;3

@Lucipurr Hey! I've played Smite a few years back. I guess you could say I quit too but I'd always go back if I had the urge to play it. I mained Scylla, Chang'e, and Chiron. I also played Ah Puch, & Guan Yu a bit. I had a buncha friends who played it and maybe some still do but those friends kinda came and gone :/ 

@Sam Awe, I really miss the special trials or whatever they are called. Those are really fun.  Chang'e is one of my favourites, same with Scylla. Chiron is pretty fun too. hehe. I mained Awilix (5k on her) and pretty much every adc except for Apollo, didnt like him lol. :bhee: you've got a nice pool <3 The only warriors I could play were Osiris and Erlang. 

Sims 4's about to finally release Cats & Dogs.

BUT ONLY CATS AND DOGS CAUSE WE LOVE TO SPEND MONEY ON EXPANSION PACKS SO WE OF COURSE DONT MIND PAYING FOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE PET PACK WITH LIZARDS AND BIRDS AND WHATEVER :bfcry::kangeryi:

@Dykz

Ikr.. everything they've released so far could have been way better or compiled in one pack instead of 2. I mean, Sims always has been kinda pricey cause you always get so many expansions etc but Sims 4 is really extreme.

It could be such a great game but so far it's been a disappointment.

7 hours ago, Jojoya said:

Sims 4's about to finally release Cats & Dogs.

BUT ONLY CATS AND DOGS CAUSE WE LOVE TO SPEND MONEY ON EXPANSION PACKS SO WE OF COURSE DONT MIND PAYING FOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE PET PACK WITH LIZARDS AND BIRDS AND WHATEVER :bfcry::kangeryi:

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED FOR SIMS UNTIL THIS VERY MOMENT. I loved the Sims pets but only got to play it at my friends. :bfcry:

I don't play that many games, due to a lame computer. But I do play a few still. Haha. 

Main Games I Play:

PC Minecraft

WoW

L4D2

Town of Salem

Borderlands - 2 and Pre-Sequel mostly but own all

Guild Wars 2

Diablo III

HotS

Once I'm able to get a better computer, I'll be playing more games though. Rofl.

Lol, well I can definitely tell you. Most of those games that I listed come from Steam. You can also play Town of Salem on Facebook for free. I just play it on Steam cause I wanted the DLC for it. :P But I definitely used to play the Nintendo Classics when I was younger. We actually have SuperMario for the Wii o.o

• 2 weeks later...

TESIV: Oblivion and TESV: Skyrim are my all time favorites because I love how open the worlds are plus how much roleplaying and character potential they have but otherwise I like:

• Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Town of Salem (haven't logged in for a while though)
  • Runescape
  • Sims 2

I would put my Steam or Origin name here because I only play PC (nothing against console I'm just not used to the controllers) but I don't use it for anything social

Oh dear god, Oblivion is my fav out of all the elder scrolls and here's why.

Shivering Isles expansion. I love it so much.

I used to play ToS with some friends all day, every day. It's such a fun game tbh.

Anyone here ever play Dungeon Keeper?

i playyyy

mmorpg's:

wow

guild wars 2

tera

archeage

blade and soul

Elder Scrolls Online

Mabinogi

Aura Kingdon

other games:

Fallout 4

Skyrim

Overwatch

Destiny

You guys know of any mmorpg's that are free to play but not pay to win? with the graphics of archeage or black desert, and balanced classes with good content?

Getting bored with the games i've mentioned

@Tekk

Hey! Have you played Black Desert yet? It can be doable without having to pay.. too much? The essential "pearl shop" items you'd need to buy towards end game would probably be weight expansion and inventory slots. Other than that, you could probably make alotta moola in-game.

@Sam yeah , I bought it when it first came out, but i couldn't get into the the way the controls were and the way the ui is set up. i was like.. "this game is so beautiful! i need to keep playing, i'll get used to it." but i never could. :iduncare: i'll give it another try though, because its a really beautiful game. .  I forget, do they have a membership system? and i'm going to bug you to teach me your ways on the money making. lul

I'm playing tera a lot latley. shooting pumpkins at little monsters so they don't take my candy T.T lul.

Archived