• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

It took me a while to notice this thread. x'D

Hi! The name's Tangerie. My name is taken from one of my favorite fruits, tangerines! I'm a 16-year-old digital art hobbyist and I've been drawing digitally since 2013. The first program I used was Microsoft Paint. I didn't take digital art seriously back then because I thought it was impossible to draw with a mouse. Months after, I discovered Paint.NET. That was when I was totally obsessed with Creepypastas and my old DeviantART was filled with fanarts of Jeff the Killer, Slenderman, and etc. x'D Not long after, I started using Paint Tool Sai and that's the program that couldn't keep my faithfulness rot away until today! Oh, and I'm self-taught as well. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Zachary Cader, I am Digital Photographer also I go by my Artist handle Gorya, Gorya92 or TheGorya. Which refers to Sorrow in Russian. I used to be a IMVU Developer till I got bored of it. I am married as of 2 years ago. I enjoy using Green-screen for my photographer and in studio. However I am not against natural lighting, I currently only in work in Oregon for my photography as I can't travel to other places due to limitations. However If you want to see some cool edits done with photography go ahead. I currently am finishing my apprenticeship with a local professional photographer named Kelli Pennington she is well known photographer in Oregon currently holding in four Art galleries within the city Portland. She also teaches at Portland Community college. She been wonderful as an instructor and pushes the best in people. My work does bleed what she taught me yet since I have been encouraged to reach out to another forums and seek to improve I came here. Hope you all enjoy the form of my Designs if you want to know how I do some of the stuff in my photographers let me know. I am always willing to help in the best of my skill set.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello friends, I'm Origo and I am 27 years old at the time this post was written.

I started drawing when I was 23 years old for life crisis reasons,  I was a programmer before and since I began drawing, havent stopped since then.

My favorite technique is Pixel Art, I love old games estethic and I really enjoy pixel things amd retro stuff.

I'm still green at art but I am looking foward to get better with time. Anyway, nice to know the community.

• Like 3

i know its too late to intro myself lol

Im Kathleene Hannah Niu Im From Philippines in Summer Days or Winter im in taiwan

im Half Filipina-Half Taiwanese you can call me Hannah or Kath...My Birthday is August 12 1990

im Introvert Shy Girl Simple Chubby Girl and im Friendly and sensitive type i cry little

all about me is my profile 

hello!

you can call me ASK!. i am an 18 years old student concept artist, drawing for 2 years and digital for a few months.

i use XP PEN 22E PRO tablet, i look forward to working with everyone in GASR forum!

• 4 weeks later...

hi

i'm ashen, i'm a 25 year old single mother of two from ohio

i use to be pretty active on the old gasr before my kids were born and only very recently stumbled upon the new gasr

i haven't made any art in almost 3 years before rejoining here and am surprised i still have any ability at all

i like gaming, anime, music, art, and watching youtube videos

:alienunce:

Since you have stumbled upon this, you get to learn a little bit more about me. Btw, don’t even try to pm me to ask me about my private information, and/or try to be friends with me or asking me to trust you. I‘ll reject it right away.

Now here’s some facts about me if you don’t already know:

•I have an interest in video games although I don’t play it much as I used to anymore. The type of games I’m into is rpg, first person shooting, and horror. Other than that, I’ll play any type of game as long as they have caught my interest.

•I have an interest in music as well. I pretty much listen to music on a daily basis. The type of music I listen to is mostly rock but I’ll listen to any other music as long as they are interesting and match my taste.

•For my personality, I’m mostly calm, chill, sarcastic, sadistic, indifferent, cold hearted, open minded, and formal.

•Relationship Status? Well currently I’m single but not really interested in anyone.

•Gender? Male.

•Sexuality? Well, I’m Straight

•Age? You could say that it’s a secret but I’m currently an adult. Although, only certain people have known my age.

•Tbh, I don’t really waste my time with drama and bullshit with anyone. So, don’t bother trying to involve me into your drama but if I ended up in your drama because of you, I’ll probably ignore the drama and you.

•Plus, I usually don’t really care about insults and threats from anyone especially from the internet. I’ll simply just ignore it.

•Lastly, I read manga but I read manga more than watching anime. I’m not too picky with what manga I read as long as they are interesting and I think that it’s entertaining.

Well that’s all I have to say about me pretty much. Hope you enjoy reading this information about me. But, good luck trying to figure out how to get more information on me. Now bye.

Edited by Senpai
  • Like 1

hiiii, 

my name is olivia or kill i used to frequent gasr  a lot in the early days, but then took a long hiatus during school.

super cool to see how everything has changed, having to get reacquainted with things is time consuming, but oddly entertaining. i rly hope to start being a little more active!

I’m BeeBeekyu but everyone can call me Bee

a lot of people would say I try too hard to please others,, but I’m very kind sometimes haha depending on how close I am to the person, I’m really shy too. I’m an artist! I have an art shop open and I’m really trying my best! :walove:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello hello!!

My name is Kei, but I'm known as Idol on IMVU. I am a 17 year old student, living a "normal" life, planning on becoming an English major because I love writing! But it might be impossible because ya know the whole Asian persuasion thing with the "becoming a doctor." u__u I speak English and Cantonese, English being my second language and I'm currently studying Japanese and German. I'm able to understand Deutsch a bit and read it, but it takes a while for me to respond in the language, so I just respond in English. As for Japanese, I take forever! to! respond! because! JAPANESE IS HARD LOL.

I'm pretty shy when it comes to meeting people and I don't really like to just butt into conversations with my nonsense, so I usually respond only if people talk to me first. Nice to meet you! :khmm:

:klove:
    Hi! ~

My name is Pris (actually that's not a name, it's a nickname, I know, but I prefer it that way, lol)
I'm a novice on this site, but I mostly joined to see art and sell my pixelarts for badges~
I have colored my hair of 2 colors since 3 years, half black/half pink, blond, lilac, etc. I really love that style of hair ;0;
I have my main babies that are 3 kittens, a dog and a toad, I love them very much, I also have more babies that are all the interested kittens that come by my house for food, lol.
I'm not very easy to decide when it comes to
Dark or Kawaii, I like both things in terms of clothes or styles.
I love to help and meet new people ~

LIKE: Badges, rock music (although it's very hard for me to obsess about a band, at the moment I only have 2 favorite bands), art, animals, dark and kawaii style, guro style and horror and psychological movies~

• Like 1

Guest Clementea

Hello! I'm Clementea! You can just call me Tea for short. I'm previously known as Tangerines.

My name is a mixture between "clementine" (another citrus-related thing) and "tea" because I love drinking tea. Sadly, it's been a while since I've eaten a clementine. :bhee:

I have a chibi-oriented art style, which is why I mainly love drawing cute and colorful characters, especially pastel! I opened a custom shop in my previous account specifically for those and I loved doing each of the orders I got. I literally can't wait to embark a fresh new start and continue doing orders in this account. :bgoodjob:

I hope you have a delightful day!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey. Im zander. I use to have one of these before but I kinda left and now im back its been a while. (I forgot my other account! lmfao) I'm Canadian 26 single father. arts been an off and on thing for me so I might as well get back into it. while I can. :)