• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

Hello~

My name is Osiria, also known as Renee on other social Media sites and my real name is Breanna. I have been with GASR for a while, can't remember when I started lol. I am often on and off dependent on what is going on in my life. Am currently enrolled at a University to get a BFA in Graphic Design, but am trying to make time for some fun art projects as well.

Hey, I'm Clover! I'm an artist that joined GASR out of curiosity (and I'm still looking for a new place to put my art since Tumblr imploded TT_TT). I'll post stuff eventually but I'm gonna lurk a little bit first.

I've been drawing since I was a kid. I like anime, webcomics, and fanfiction, and my goal is to make my own webcomic or light novel-esque thing.

Hey! I'm Inno or Aly, can call me either, I'm 18 turning 19 in a few weeks and I have been making art for a little over a year c: I love artwork and am currently stuck between studying something in design or business lol I'll probably do both. That said, I am a full time college student and a part time manager at a premiere theatre! So I keep quite busy but I still do art whenever I can. I also pretty much disappear off the earth whenever my boyfriend goes on leave because he's in the US Army sooo we see each other once, maybe twice a year and I devote all my time to being with him. Hense the "Messing with gov property" lool. I am new to GASR so still learning some things and hoping to open some shops maybe in the near future, but in the meantime I love seeing everyones work and buying art <3 I am an open book and always open to make friends so don't hesitate to talk to me haha xD

Hello my name is Knox and I have been lurking here for quite a while. I'm not that good of an artist just yet mainly doodle fanart of whatever I'm currently interest in. I have a full time job so don't really have that much time to draw as much as I used to when I was younger. I'm hoping to improve my art here by doing free art requests, don't want anyone paying for amateur art. I spend whatever little free time I get by playing video games. My go to game is Splatoon2. This should be enough of an introduction :ihide:

Yo!

My name's Alita, born in '01. I'm Eurasian but people tend to think I'm just white lol. I've been drawing since I was little and only recently have found my art style I s'pose.

I am bilingual and am trying to learn a third language but the struggles are real. I live in New Zealand as of now but moving to Australia very soon.

I have a boyfriend who I love sm, we've been together since September 2017 and we live together.

I hope to become a prominent part of the GASR community and bring people joy with my art

:klovee:

Sending love to everyone

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Marion, but i come here with the pseudo of Lazarus.

I'm a 24 years old French Freelance Artist!

I draw since childhood, and made a Video Game art School, worked for a little time in the video game industry, go throught a very hard time and decided to go freelance until I feel like working as a salarywomen again!

I love coffee/bubble Tea, Vidéo Games, TV Show (Kdrama fill a void in my heart), Mecha aaaand BOOKS :klovee:

I came here because I have some friend that are already on this forum and it's seemed to be a great community I wanted to be part of! 

Thank you for Welcoming Me!

:llcool:

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Lou!

I'm a 22 NB french illustrator and animation student, I love cute things and drawing girls and flowers the most, I procrastine way too much, I love food and if you give me some for free we will be friends forever, also I'm married to my cat. 

Also I suck at introduction. 

thanks for reading! :llnyaa:

Hi there ! 
I'm Cainhive and I am a 26y belgian artist, I do some illustrations and fanarts since 2013 ! 

I live with two cats and two guinea pigs and they're so dumb but I love them so much >w<

I have some addiction with art supplies, geometric forms (especially triangles) and Netflix.

I love esoterism, gold and holographic things and also videos games !

Thank you for reading this clumsy introduction :llcool:

• Like 1

Hi.

My name is Omni.

I started editing avatars back in 2009, I believe.

I got extremely bored of IMVU and drawing/editing around 2016 and disappeared.

Slowly but surely am I trying to get back into it.

:pblushing:

'Ello. 
My name is Albino.
I've been on IMVU for 11 years and am a long time lurker of the GASR.
The plan for this year is to break out of my shell and produce more art, hopefully honing the skill as I go.
Wish me luck.

• Like 1

Hello! I've been on IMVU since 2009 and on GASR for a good while as

well but never integrated myself into the community. I decided my time

is now because art is my favorite thing and I would

love to support fellow artists as best as I can.

Edited by Jenny

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm Maya and i'm 24.  I was born and raised in Chicago, currently live in New Jersey for Grad School.   I have a BFA in photography and Art Education.  I am currently getting my masters in Mental Health Counseling and art therapy! 

If you guys need anyone to talk to, feel free to reach my messages!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Myriv and for a brief time several years back I joined the GASR forums, but kind of disappeared. I'm trying to make a comeback and get more involved within the community. I love anime and manga. I am currently working as a classroom assistant, but my goal is to eventually teach English to Japanese kids as a second language over in Japan.  Currently I am trying to get my TEFL certification so I can teach abroad in other countries. 

I am not much of an artist, but I do love looking at and buying art for my wonderful OC's. <3

Thank you for reading!

• Like 1

Hello, everyone!  I'm Anna, but if it's easier to call me by my username then that's fine, too.  Just joined and figured the first thing I would do is introduce myself.  Mostly I write, but I enjoy doing anything creative even if I'm not great at it.  One of my goals has always been to draw my OCs, but I've never been good with consistently practicing (or being consistent with anything, really).  My hope is that joining an active community might inspire and motivate me to do something.

But, hey.  Even if I don't end up practicing, I can always marvel at the gorgeous art everyone else is doing.  I'm okay with that, too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi frens, my name is Crystal and I'm currently waiting to grow into my name because people seem to think the name Judy belongs to an old white woman, which I am neither LOL

I don't have an IMVU although I should maybes make one. I like to draw when I'm procrastinating which is a lot during the school year.. heh.... I joined Art Haven because I like art, but I never really needed to buy it, now that I've been sucked in rip my bank account :angri:

Edited by Boba
  • Like 1