• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

Hi, my name is Amanda, I'm 25 years old and live in NY (no, not the city). I'm also a single Pringle who's ready to mingle. -cringes at self- 

I've been on GASR for a long time. However, I've been on and off. I never really got into the community but now I want to change that. I used to draw but do to certain issues, I decided not to pursue an art career. The long story short, I have an eye disease called Retinitis Pigmentosa. If you're curious, you're welcome to message me about it. I rather it be discussed educationally instead of it seeming taboo. Anyway! I am an avid supporter and buyer of art as of recent. It was and always will be my favorite escape. <3 

Welp, here are some random doodads about me. I love animals however I cannot stand bugs. However I will not do anything to them unless they land on me. Even then I'm paralyzed with fear and cannot do anything but scream. Ironic enough, I think most butterflies and moths are beautiful. I love nature as a whole, I love the stars, the moons, planets...well anything universe related, I technically like, lol. I'm a huge manga nerd, if you ever want a romance manga recommendation, I'm your gal! I love music, as of right now I'm listening to mostly Kpop and RnB. I'm always up for suggestions for new music tho, in any genre. I love the shows GoT, AHS and True Blood. Other then that I don't want much shows. 

Um...Idk what else to write. But nice to officially meet you all, hope for the best for all of us. <3

Also, I love how far GASR has come and will continue to support it however I can. 

• Like 1

henlo.png.cc629b0916029f787996c7b19be958a2.png

I recently joined GASR to practice my editing but also to do commissions and such. I'm pretty new to IMVU in general, and only recently found people that I gel well with. All the art on this website is so inspiring though. :D

Aside from editing and photoshop, I write creative fiction. I will be starting university in October, studying Psychology BSc. However, since I'm studying from home, I will be free enough to do other stuff. Like-- more photoshop editing. >u>

I would love to buy art, but as any college student would tell you (more like whine and complain), I'm broke. So in order to buy Art, I need to make Art. I know, the struggle is real. *cries in picasso* 

If you just wanna talk to me, just hmu. I'm pretty nice. I purromise. uwu

so.... that's about it. xD

baibai.thumb.gif.ab6e06545909011db052270b517d30e2.gif

Hello, My name is Jennifer!

I am excited to ' finally ' begin to learn about using  ♥GASR.

I am a passionate Badger @ IMVU ....

I LOve to buy and sell what I can get my hands on!

♥ Giggles!

Please feel free to take a peek in my Shop!

• Like 1

Hello everyone! My name is Virginia, but everyone calls me Aini by now.
I've been on IMVU and the old GASR since back in 2006 lol. So I'm an old soul. I recently caught interest in IMVU again and was dearly missing the artistic aspects of creating art for people rather than just making products. I hope to offer my services here soon <3 I really look forward to being a part of the new GASR!

• 2 weeks later...

♥ Naptime

♥ 19 yrs old
♥ USA

I have been doing repaints since the beginning of 2017 but have taken a couple breaks. I really enjoy digital art (but that's not to say every other form of art isn't good, I just find myself gushing over digital art the most. I want to meet more people within the art community because I feel like it would be fun! I am super shy though so beware. I try my best. :c

♥ I have a dog named Bean that I love with all my friggen heart. 

:phearteyes:

Edited by Naptime

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone.

Some of you probably know me. Just made my account here after the new site went up; but for those who don't, here's a brief intro.

My name's Ramya. I'm Indian (from India - but born and raised in the States).

I'm 24 years old. My birthday's on January 7, 1994~

I just started school to earn my PhD in Computer Science from Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. 

My research project is exciting stuff that applies machine learning concepts towards healthcare applications!

I watch a lot of netflix in my free time.

My artsy skills are semi-limited to mediocre pixeling. But I do enjoy cross-stitching (I have a lot of patience surprisingly!)

It feels weird to be putting an introduction here but, here we go.

I do rather enjoy the level of anonymity I have.. at the current time.

My name's Tino or Charles Gunther (either is fine).

I am back to the forums after a 2 year hiatus (the longest in my 10 years w/ GASR) b/c I got out of the last friendship I had in my sad life and am lonely and looking for community. 

I don't know where else to turn.

I'm too old for technology.

I'm currently in university and really don't have time for this shit//

But I find that doing random doodles has been helping... Like therapeutically?

SO that's what I'm here to do.

Also to promote myself (LIKE SUB AND COMMENT BELOW).

OK thanks.

Im Jhané, its my username backwards.

I'm twenty-one years old studying animation looking for an art community. 

I remember when gasr was on the imvu forums then moved to the now old site feeling like a gasr veteran lurker. I've decided to get back into digital art and such after cramming traditional fundamentals.

Hello there, whoever is reading. :)
You can call me
Pox, or whatever my current username suggests.
It has a high chance of being different in the future because I can't make up my mind.

I stumbled upon GASR when someone mentioned it in an IMVU chatroom. I had no idea what DPs are at the time nor that anyone is willing to pay for such a thing, but here I am.
Ready to rip people off. c; jk 

I'm 19 years old from EU.
I graduated from art school as a
painter but I have a lot of room for improvement because art is an infinite skill.
We can all get better no matter how good our current skill is.

My plan for the future is to create
digital art and offer art lessons to young artists. As well as meeting potential friends.
If you stumble upon anything I create in the future and like it, feel free to ask for a comission/lesson.

Have a good day!

Edited by pox

Well, i'm Anna. 

20 year old and from Norway. I spend 90% of my time either writing, reading or gaming. I have a education as an equestiran (yes it's a thing.) But I don't own any horses atm. :lazetears: I'm a newbie on GASR and have no clue what i'm doing :erlmo:

I can't really draw, but i'm trying to create on VU. :cutefingergun: It was also harder than it looked apparently. But I love art! And I get some inspo to writing from it.

Guess that's it about me, hmu if you wanna?

Heyo! o/

I'm Xii, a 25 year-old nerd from Chile. I've been a member of IMVU since pretty much the beginning of everything but my current account (because I've had lots omg) has five years already! Woohoo! :lazedances:

Some of my interests include lolita fashion, the color pink, hedgehogs, drawing, writing (In the form of roleplay, mostly,), movies, TV shows, anime and manga and videogames! I'm also a huge fandom nerd, and I belong to WAY TOO many fandoms to name them all lmao.

I came here mainly to admire all of the beautiful artwork the members make and share - and throw around some cash to directly support them when I have the monies:lazierblush:Y'all are SO talented! But I'm also here to learn some tricks of the trade as well - I'm an artist too, and I would love to practice and improve my drawing skills! I wish to become a professional illustrator one day, paired along with my desire to go to medical school!

It's a pleasure to meet you all ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I hope to see you around!

Edited by Hashiyukas

Updated for 2022. (fingerguns)

hi fellow cuties!!

im new here but have been wanting to join for some time now,
i'm keelie, i'm a 95'er, and i always lack motivation to draw ; A ;

im mainly here bc i rly wanna improve my art and get better at things :-- )

i'm also an imvu creator 
So if you guys ever see me in a chat, pls talk!
i always desperately need friends lol

:lazesxy:

Hello! My name is (Somehow I get the vibe of "Me llamo") Sara no "ita" added

Its common to use in my name:psobbing:

but I go by "Chuppe"

★ Love: Sweets, K-pop, Drawing

★ I laugh too much especially when I have no sleep

Mankae alert

"Better watch out"~ Stray Kids District 9

:fartsies:

bts jimin (secretly suga).jpg

Edited by Chuppe