• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

Hello hello.
My name is Jo. I am a psychology student, going on 21, with too many interests and not enough time in my week. 
Been on and off art for the past few years, because of my relationship with schooling and gaming -wheeeeze-
I received some new toys for my arsenal recently, which pretty much kicked started my passion again.
So now I'm here. Joined GASR mostly out of curiosity, and because I decided it was a good place to start for commissions (whenever I feel like I'm up for it).  
My main media includes digital, pencil and ink. Though, majority of my posts are digital. 

Currently, my favourite musicians are Mother Mother, grandson and Milky Chance. 

I enjoy banter, anti-humour, dry humour, crude humour, etc etc. 
I like fruit juice and tea. I read too much manga and too many webcomics. 
I have a pet fish named Mephisto, and I love him very much. 
Nice to meet you :pblushing:

Hi there. :blush:

My name is Kuri. 

I had a lot of nicknames which is Kyo, Aries Chan, Clare and Alex. 

I'm Asian and shy to meet new people at GASR.

I'm Aries so my birthday was 12 April.

Since the old account at GASR I'm active there. When the old account was gone, I'm NOT ACTIVE to this account due theres a few updates need to manage so I will try to became active at GASR as I can. :kmeh:

My interest are Anime, Manga, Shoujo, Hentai, Food, Music like Kpop & English pop, Harujuku & cute stuff. I also love badges at IMVU too. :khmm: 

BTS is my favourite artist since 2017 so Jimin is my favourite bias. :klovee:

I'm not good at introduction myself so feel free to PM me here, IMVU, Kik or Discord.

Nice to meet you all. :byaslove:

:bthanks:

Edited by Kuri

Hello! I'm Echo2themoon! I'm in my mid-twenties and I'm a digital artist!  -- I like drawing fantasy work and I especially like drawing extreme amounts of hair in my drawings! I get inspiration from movies, comics, tv shows and anime! -- I joined this site a few months ago but just not getting around to setting my profile up and going through the forums. 

I'm also a gamer and have over 11 systems, including the rig I built myself! I also really love music. Anything from death metal, to vaporware I absolutely love! I consider myself a metelhead but I love all sorts of different genres of music. A lot of my taste could be considered niche and unheard of but I really like music that can make me feel while I'm being creative. I also really love listening and watching murder mysteries/documentaries. I love anything that talks about investigation works and the process of solving and following clues and trails of stories. 

Hi! I'm Maureen Jean , people call me Mau but i usually use the name Jean when i order in coffee shops and from the Phils. 

I'm 23 years old and I'm pretty shy and awkward in real life...i don't know why i just can't seem to make close friendship/connections with people even though i try my hardest to be a great friend... sometimes i think maybe it's because i'm bad at keeping in touch with people cos most of the time i'm "busy" watching movies/series/anime or painting/sketching and other things that keep me busy in my own world that i forget to chat up with people, it's a bad habit i guess.

I'm a self taught artist and i've been in and out of this forum. My mom recently bought me a tablet for my birthday and i'm so glad she did cause now i can go back to practicing digital art and improve my rusty skills.

I looooooove to travel and hoping to save money so i can travel to beautiful places that i have yet to discover.

I love food. I love traveling. I LOVE DOGS. I love food. I love memes. I love movies/series/animes. I love pink and watermelons.

Edited by Yang

Im a lil late one this but i'll do it anyways lol

Im veronica

Im 22 years old and a mixture of introvert and extrovert. I like my alone time and use it to catch up on my favourite anime, tv shows, novels etc so when i'm in my zone, u cant take me out BUT once i'm bored of all (when im waiting on those Animes and tv shows new season !) that I tend to feel the urge to go out, drink and go buck wild crazy lmaoo. I have been drawing since I was 9 Y/o and yes- Self Taught and it was just a hobby I picked up on and off. I went from Gimp to photoshop and my life changed. :bfcry: now all im waiting on is a new screen tablet :bfcreep: fingers crossed i will get it on my Graduation day- if not ima just have to wait till i start working 🤷🏾‍♀️

Im a leo but a lot of the Leo stuff isnt me... maybe im broken, i dunno or maybe the horoscope is just wrong but we will never know i guess :lazedances:

Im an actor and I just recently graduated uni in Drama and Psychology and im currently just living life 😌

the end.

not really,

im still young

and discovering myself

....anyways. the kind of, not really end. :lazerose:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi loves! I'm Zara, I'm not really new to GASR but I hope to make new friends.

Some things about myself: 

I'm very shy and reserved but I try to get myself out of that when necessary.
I'm very active on IMVU and on steam, if you'd like to add me on either, PM me!
I love animals and own two sugar gliders!
I also really love music and I sing, but I don't believe I'm very good at it.

Hai everyone! My name is Nasr, or Nasa if its hard to pronounce lol. I am new to Gasr, semi active. My dear friend got me into it because i love and adore art.

I live in USA for now, and I am 24 years old. I'm a very shy person, sometimes i wait for people to talk so i can like start conversation.

I love video gaming, i play almost most of the day because i have nothing to do in my life really lol. I like to play a lot of games, but mainly lately i play Fortnite, Destiny 2, Dead By Daylight and Overwatch. I play mostly on ps4 and i do play on pc sometimes. 

I love music, i really cant find my type of music really just whatever i hear or any of my friends suggest to me and i might like some of them lol. 

I am very friendly, and i love to make new friends always. So feel free to say HAAAAIIIII <3 

• Like 1

Hey, hi, hello. I'm Vee and I'm updating this shit because I can.

I'm 18. My real name isn't Vee but it's what I've gone by for years. You're more than welcome to call me Vee/V/Vivi/Vi, whatever the hell you want.

I'm a proud Aries, INFP-T 6w5 and a neutral good. 

I've been on GASR for a few years now. I'm located in the USA.

I play a lot of video games, mostly WoW at the moment since the new xpac is coming out in less than a month.  

I really like avatar/pet sites. You've probably seen me around somewhere else on the internet and may not have known it. 

I have a job of sorts, I draw human avatar / items for a particular virtual pet site! 

There ya go. That's me. You can learn pretty much everything else about me by sending me a friendly private message. 

:klovee:

HELLO WORLD,

I am Treecko,, feel free to call me Tree (that's my nickname on just about everything). I'm 19 years old, very much a nerdy girl, and I've been drawing since before I can remember. My dad was into art, and his dream was to make a comic book. He had me and my twin, and so his wishes kind of got passed down to me. I'm incredibly rusty though, e.e. College has really been a pain in the ass when it comes to expressing my artistic side. However, I'm on here as an observer and hopefully future artist as well. I hope I can learn many thing from all of the talent people on this site. 

FAVORITE THING TO DRAW:

Anime, Girls, Hands, Guys, scenery, people

Dislike to draw: 

clothes, hair, animals with fur, eyes (sometimes) 

Might as well just call me the: 

Newbie digital artist that's trying to make a comeback and learn through other people

hello! nice to meet all of you. i'm tinkalila, i'm 18 and i'm from new york. im currently majoring in digital arts & design in college. i love making illustrations and pixel art! i like making friends so just let me know if you wanna talk!

Hi hi,

I'm Nina, from Germany. I've been on IMVU since 2007 under entirely too many names, and I enjoy art a lot. Though I'm not much of an artist myself at all, I'm more of a fangirl I guess? :pthinking:

My name on IMVU is the same as here, Inflikted. I took it from one of my most favorite songs/albums by a band called Cavalera Conspiracy, and generally like that type of music very much. That's also why I plan to keep that username for a good while, but we'll see if those plans actually work out, heh. ~

Honestly, that's already all I can think of, I'm not great at these introductions.

But of course, if anyone would like to get to know me better, I can be contacted here or on IMVU. ~ ♥

Hello :]

My name is Helena, I'm 20 yrs old & from New Zealand. I'm very interested in art and trying to take drawing up again. I'm taken to be quiet, friendly and quirky. You might find me lurking around the forums and trying to be social aha. I'm not really new to GASR though, but I wasn't very active on the old forum. Anyway, keen to meet new people on here! Feel free to gimme a message :ey:

Yo!

My name is Haku and im 18. I'm a self taught artist though i started for about a year or so, i dont keep track. 

I never end up liking my art, espically if i stare at it too much ;;;. My goal is to get more expierence and one day i will come to embrance my art!:lazebedwink:

//who knows when that'll be 

First year in college for nursing, idk if im gonna survive since i cant take blood but i'd expierence with the hostipal since i had to do surgery.

Aaah im really bad at this, i feel like you gotta talk to the person directly to see if you guys click or not. Let fate do the work :applause:

My real name is Ivy. Fijit is a character I would play in Pathfinder.

I'm 23 years old and I moved back to oklahoma about a year ago.

My birthday January 11th and I do pixel art for badges and the occasional Icon

If you ever wanna play stardew valley, I am DOWN for co-op

Hi there! My names Christa but in most things I’m Peitho. I’ve been on I’m I for several years now yet for some reason I have yet to come here, sos here I am. I am 20, soon to be 21(woohoo) and live in Vermont. I love all things creepy and cute. I tend to be pretty reserved in the real world, but I’m hoping to meet some great people here and buy some awesome artwork.

Hello everyone! Im Alex or Orroko whatever you pick to call me ♥  im 20 years old!
Im completely new here and ive enjoyed it so far! Im a gamer and an artist i TRY to sing but like :)) its NOT great you know. 
I play League, Overwatch, Smite, paladins, tera online ♥ I enjoy games if anyone wants to we can play League (Im on EUNE) or Overwatch (I use both America and Europe Servers♥) ntmu all ♥

Hi All!!

I'm Maria... mostly known as Rii.

I'm not exactly new to GASR, I was there for the old GASR on IMVU forums then moved to gasrforums when that whole shabangg happened! Anywho, not so sure if this is a whole new site or what but --- had to remake my account and trying to get familiar with the changes. 

I haven't been active on GASR for a long time now, but I definitely want to get back to it! Hope to see some familiar faces once I start browsing more.

Anyways, I'm 21 and born and raised in Hawaii -- but moved to Oregon when I was 18. GASR was one of the influential reasons why I started creating art.

I love music, drawing and singing --- I'm more of a creative soul.

Hope to meet more of you soon! :)

Hello! My name is Belle. My imvu name is DeathBelle. I am new to GASR. I joined to experience the joys of an artistic community. I like to make dp's, and dev in the imvu catalog. I am really excited to be here. Considering I spend way too much on dp's. I may be a really good customer to a lot of you as well. lmao.

I am 26 years old, and live in Ohio. I work online. So I am on here quite a lot. Feel free to send me a message saying Hi. I am friendly and love to chat. ^-^

Hlo all - my name's Anastasia - I'm 21, stay at home wife of a united states Marine - and mother of an AMAZING, beautiful, smart 14 month old baby girl :)

I was over on the old gasr for YEARS - from the beginning of the old gasr, until a couple years ago when i moved to alaska and started making my family - and was really well known, but now i'm having a hard time even recognizing anyone OTL . I recently got back into GASR and im having to re-learn everything!

Some things about me - 

I love cats, i have two and they're Kyo and Lee

i'm going to school to be a Medical Examiner (mmm dead things lmao)

I meme way too damn much

vine is life

i'd love love lovvve to make new friends so if you wanna chat, honestly hit me up. I know a lot of people just say that, but i genuinely do mean it. Meaningful conversations with adults is what i LIVE for after having my kid all day haha

• Like 1