• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

My name is Nyte, I'm a 21 year old female from the United States. My zodiac is the mysterious Scorpio. I was previously Nycrosis on IMVU, Now Vampyria. Yes, I do like vampires, I tend to be attracted to the darker things in life. I also have an alt under the name Datastream. Developer on IMVU, Also make art periodically and layouts more rarely so. Interested in being a game developer in real life. And uh.... I'm addicted to Skyrim I guess? 

Edited by Vampyria

Hello! You can call me Tima. I'm Shahbanu on IMVU. I'm your girl next door who loves everything roses and pomegranates. I love books way too much and I love talking about fashion and makeup. I'm addicted to Fortnite and League of Legends. I have as much depth as an Instagram post about tummy tea and some quote from Milk & Honey combined. I love meeting new peopl. I lurk a lot because forums always make me anxious over how stupid I can get, though. 

:lazeblush:

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Kate, I'm 23 year old from PA.

I am someone who enjoys anime and kpop along with gaming.

My friends are some of the most important things in my life.

I also dabble in photography. (nothing seriously like photo editing)

BTS has been my favorite Kpop band for 2 years now. (RM is my bias)

I'm not really good at introducing myself but if anything else is wanted to be asked, feel free to ask me!

tenor (1).gif

Edited by Sekkie
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Haiiii :kcheeks:

My Name is Rosa and I'm 20 years old. I'm a total newbie on this site

Don't be deceived my my newbiness but I have a great personality (as I am told).

Animals are my art and soul, they can express loyalty and love like no other living being. 

Pintrest.com is my to go app because It can inspire individuals so fast *snaps fingers* just like that!

Msg me, I dare you 😉

• Like 1

hi i'm lizzy, pretty new here! i'm 19 and a college student, they/them

i'm studying art/humanities and really love anime and drawing in general

i have two cats and my favorite video games are world of warcraft, maplestory and the persona series

im pretty shy but id love to get to know new people

Hello 😄 I am Hagraven on IMVU. I am known as Raven or Cici. 🙂  I love anything mermaids, purple and also darker themes like my current DP. I'm not very art-oriented but I try pixeling badges occasionally haha.

Hello there. My real life name is Megan and i'm 26. I was born August 29th, 1991 in Warren, Michigan. Moved to Arizona about 8 years ago. Art has been a passion of mine since i was a small lil tater tot! I currently do Digital Art and i like to draw the creepy stuff. I have 2 leopard gecko's named Zaboo (The Guild Ref) and Kaiya (Willow Ref) and a white lionhead bunny named Arthas Menethil (WoW Ref) I also love metal music, anime, movies (star wars, lotr, deadpool, guardians of the galaxy, ect), and i'm a pretty big gamer too. I play only PC games atm (no console other then ds atm to play the other games i have ;w;) like Smite, WoW, Black Desert, Blade and Soul, VRCHAT, Guild Wars 2, ect. And uh.. Yeah that's about it on the PG side of things lmfao.

Spoiler

Hi, I am a new user and a new designer. I use Paint Tool SAI but i am a beginner in DP and i would lik to learn with the community to do beautiful DP. If someone can help me in french how to use Paint Tool SAI it will be a pleasure do listen him/her.

See you on the Topic,

Eleutheros

• Like 1

SUPER NEW TO GASR!! :bhee:

Call me Stef, Star or Murder!!

I'm a 24 year old, from Illinois..

I'm into anime, smoking, video games, dark humor, naps and my cats.

IMVU: xMurderStarx

I've been into art at a young age, just fell out of it the older I got.

I mostly do digital art, since art supplies isn't a need anymore for me (sad face)

IG and DeviantArt is where I try and post as much as I can, any IMVU DPs I create.

Also, I'm shy asf, but once I'm comfy... I get weird and silly :bfstar:

Edited by xMurderStarx

Hello my name is Dre and I am starting to get

to know how to use this forum little by little.

I am a Venezuelan Illustrator based in Florida

who specializes in Visual Development.

I got invited to this forum by my friend Mint who is also an artist here

and I can see many of you have commissioned my wife ❤️  

I hope to meet really cool people here :walove:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

hjwehj2hjh_by_vividflow_dbgrfek_by_tsubaby-dbhp4fo.gif

Hola! 

Dont know many of the new faces though the old ones might remember me,

I am Tsu; known as mel. From my first GASR name Melancholic. Which means sadness and depressed. Though Im not that sad. 

Many of the old hommies I dont see as often or they moved on. I dont even know why I came back. Maybe this place sucks people back in. I wanted to start afresh. Its only been a year. Though it feels like a longer time. I dont know what to type really. I am a female by birth. Still go as a female. So she and her. Though I do go by they and them when I want to disconnect. Its a way to cope. I do drag which is fun. I am a fan of rupaul. SURPRISE SURPRISE LOL 

Im an og from the old imvu buying art days. 

I am 23 years old. 

I have a bearded dragon

Im canadian

Im a newbie artist in skill. THough i have been drawing since I was 12 

I want to meet new people and reconnect with old people

so dont hesitate to ask me anything or just to talke

I like the new msn feature

i know i am old 

dont shoot me 

Hi guys! I'm Rachel but you can call me Ram. I'm brand new here and I had no idea this existed until my friend showed me today. 

I'm 22 years old and from the USA. 

I'm an artist and I've been drawing for as long as I could pick up a pencil and I work both traditionally and digitally. 😀

Not sure what else to add~

• Like 1

Hello. Name is Mish, 21 years and I was on GASR when I had my old account, but since that account is gone, I have not touched IMVU for YEARS.

Hopefully I can get back into this because I haven't been doing anything too arsty also for about four years.

Thanks for having me!

:kwave:

Edited by Neurial

what to hecc it was all kinds of messed up grr