• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

Ello loves!.
My name's Sera and i'm 25,living in Ohio in the US. 
I had no idea there was an introduction section on Gasr, but i've found it!
Anywho.. I'm a lover of all kinds of art, traditional and digital etc. I do a little myself, but not so much as of late. Ive become more of a collector of artwork. 
I love kitties, I have 4 of them, and they are my world. 
Cashier currently, but id like to do more than that.. just gotta figure out what they is exactly. 

Okay, not sure what else to put so im done.
It's nice to meet everyone on here. OuO 

Hihi,
My name is Mora, I’m 22, and just made this finally after being bugged to try it out for a month and a half.. lol. I unfortunatly just made this in Tapatalk which is highly confusing and I can’t quite figure everything out. I can’t even find my own profile? Anyways, Nordic Witch I’m not too great at intros but I like purple and red? And Vietnamese food? I’m friendly but a bit cornered off so don’t expect a lot of chatter from me. [emoji177] Thankssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Everyone!

My name is Maria but everyone calls me Mia

I'm 20 years of age and I love spending my free time creating on imvu or simply watching anime!

I grew up in Acapulco , Mexico!

My fav colour is beige and grey!

If any of you want to know more about me please feel free to pm me!

I'm not that scary!♥

Guest AeonDeloren

Hello all :)

I'm Aeon, I am 27 and I live in Michigan, USA. Born and raised here. XD 

I am engaged in rl to a woman I actually met on IMVU 5 years ago, who then moved halfway accross the country to be with me. 

I have an amazing 7 year old son.

I've been drawing and doodling pretty much since I was a toddler. I love art and I am constantly pushing myself to improve. I am also a creator on imvu, and push myself often to learn how to make better textures for everything in my shop.

Ello Darlings, I'm Susano, but, my friends all call me Middy. I'm an Art Enthusiast and Supporter for going on 8 years now; I want to say I've been apart of GASR since late July, but I could be wrong, so don't quote me on it. I would also like to point out that aside from being an art enthusiast/supporter, I also write, league, hang on IMVU, blog and can be found on Snapchat or Instagram when I'm not taking care of people with mental disabilities.

I find that a good cup of tea or coffee is a go-to for me, I enjoy the occasional stroll through nature and can always be seen speaking or annoying @Egyptian whenever I get the chance.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to reply, follow, or message me (and if for whatever reason I can't be reached, contact @Egyptian as I'll answer him at any time of day/night.)

Spoiler

ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵃ ᵐᵘˢᵉᵘᵐ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃʳᵗ˒ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ˢʰᵘᵗˑ 1f375.png

Edited by Susano

Hello peeps! :fingerguns:

My name is Martinus.

I aspire to become a concept artist and have been introduced to the GASR forum by a friend.  :ohug:

Things to know about me? Here comes a list with thingies if yer interest'd.

1.   I'm in a relationship with chocolate even though I shouldn't be as I'm diabetic. (type 1, for almost 7,5 years now.)

2.   I like my drinks to have goldflakes in them. They make me feel funny, somehow.

3.   My most favourite artists of this moment would be Mariah Carey and Two Steps From Hell, specifically Thomas Bergersen regarding the TSFH duo.

4.   For a long time I've been working on worldbuilding for a story featuring OC's based on myself. It's working title is Heavy Wings and I printed a booklet for it as part of my graduation project.

5.   I'm a pretty social person capable of a lot of small talk, but do tend to keep my guard up and treasure the times spend on my own. 

6.   Living in The Netherlands, The Hague. I'm a dude. 21 Years young. Bisexual. Though it tends to be more of a strange, dynamic thing.

7.   I play Black Desert Online almost as a part time job. Next to this I also used to make a lot of assets, paint a lot of textures and do leveldesign for the Tomb Raider Level Editor community. Other games I love are Kingdom Hearts, NieR / Drakengard series and high fantasy games like TERA and games from Final Fantasy series.

8.   I love high heels/sneakers, makeup, jewelry, tattoos and hair. I also like fur, but hate that animals are killed for it (Animal lover here.) Also don't have the nuts yet to wear any myself honestly.

9.   One of my daily practices in art is human anatomy and human faces. I just love the contrast of curvy feminine shapes and chiseled masculine muscle. The body is just beautiful in many more ways than one.

10. I'm kind of a dreamy person. When I listen to music I Close My Eyes and tend to drift away to a place far away from here.

Thank you for reading and looking forward to seeing you around!  :idancefroggu:

Edited by Martinus
  • Like 1

Just decided to read this section out of curiosity and there's so many new people! Welcome to GASR if you're new, I'm excited to see you guys around. Nice to meet all of you. :byes:

@Martinus I've never had golden flakes in a drink and I'm genuinely curious as to how they'd make you feel..  Interesting.. :oeyes:

Hii. Name is Qin, 23, from Singapore, bigender and an Aries. I'm usually friendly but anti-social. 

I joined GASR to purchase and look at art mostly, one day sell art maybe. I also paint but I take real slow to produce art since I use a mouse only.

I've always been interested in art/design but I pursued other things such as information technology and

international tourism and hospitality management just because (life). I have an IMVU account by the same name,

and dev when I feel like it.

See you all around. Cheers! :blush:

Edited by Viu

Hello everyone! 

My name is Mei, I'm 17 - currently a senior in high school. 

I was previously on GASR but became inactive due to school but I'm back now and really happy to see all the progress that has been made.

I love seeing all the artwork being created, and especially in their final forms. I hope that I'll be able to share and create artwork of my own someday. 

For now, find me following and buying various types of semi-realism and animation. I'm really eager to explore all different types of styles and shops. 

Cheers. ?

• Like 1

hello hello :bapplause:

im probably(?) gasr’s youngest member? But hello i turn 14 tomorrow (january 5th), my name is michelle or romanized jia from mandarin. 

I speak english, french & mandarin. I live in CANADAAA. 

In my free time I like to: read, write, play LoL, sketch, sleep, watch videos, listen to music (mainly kpop), swim and NOT DO WORK C:  :onope:

Edited by teatime

*Totally didn't forget to introduce myself when we transfered over <->*

also... @teatime happy belated birthday love c:

Hallo, My name's Lacey,Some close friends and Family Call me Lace or some other nickname they came up for me.

I currently reside in  the United States and currently 21 years of age. My birthday is April 30th 1996.

I've been on GASR since the summer of 2014 or 15 i believe.A friend introduced me to it and i was hooked.

i'm more so a art admirer than maker. My skills for drawing are very limited xD but i love to watch people stream or post there artwork, as well as buying art from people when i can.

I'm happily taken by my best friend that's stuck to me like glue.

I'm a proud cat mom of my two fur babies Smokey and Charlie (They are brothers and huge mischief  makers)

I also like to game ,listen to music, and make new friends so don't be shy if you have any questions or just want to chat c:

Edited by Wrath
  • Thanks 1

Hello!!
I'm terrible at this kind of thing!! My name is Chloe, I'm 26 soon to be 27... x_x I reside in the south east of England, not far from London actually :) I took a huge 2 year hiatus from IMVU, due to being utterly messed up in my head XD Basically I ended up in a abusive relationship, and he wouldn't give me back my stuff when I finally got the courage to break up so I haven't had a laptop for all this time either. Taken me a year to find myself again and I'm happy to report that I've found someone amazing now :) ANYWAY.... Dark segment over XD I work in a restaurant, so so glad Christmas is over for that reason!! I have 2 dogs, and a hamster. My mouse recently passed away, trying to resist adopting more until I've moved out. Erm??? See this is where I get stuck, but nobody reads this really though right? Hmm Well... I love gaming, but I'm terrible at it... I love weird stuff like collecting mugs and teapots haha, or maybe thats just because I'm British? I have 5 tattoos, well technically 4 but I'm getting my 5th in a couple weeks and I'm already planning my 6th!! Ok now I REALLY don't know what to say lol, its just good to be back I suppose :) x

welp. Here goes nothing

my name is Vanessa but I prefer ness, I am 24 years old. I have 2 children, a 3 year old boy and a 1 year old girl, pics below

i work in a factory for a living like every other person from holland Michigan. Big factory city. During the time I’m home, I like to make premise icons, customs if I get orders, make Skyrim YouTube videos and make imvu products. And of course spend time with my babies, duh. I’m pretty socially awkward but I love meeting new people if you can handle my weirdness. That’s about all I can think of off the top of my head so......yeah lol. Hi ❤️❤️❤️?????

535C8505-88DF-46CA-A9FE-8EC935CE3B85.jpeg.6675cda4a89d507a9052ee44c576b7ce.jpeg976359B9-89CE-4A78-99D2-5DDD9A807810.jpeg.8e3c98f2af2ac5c19409ee7ea6f394e2.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi there!! I am Febs or Elizabeth, Liz for short.

I love all the art on here and love all the hard work that was put into this site.

My favorite animal is the panda bear.

I love pastel goth, goth, and dark themed art.

Halloween is my favorite holiday.

I was born on 1/16/91