• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

Well time to write this intro like 5 times until I decide it looks presentable.
Hi, I'm Ronnie to most people, I'm kinda shy to new people but once you know me I talk way too much.
I like crude humor and semi-realistic art styles as well as stereotypical walks on the beach. I can't cook anything besides pasta or cake and I have no life outside of discord and work lol.
So feel free to say Hi I guess...
(I'll go back to being a hermit now)

Edited by Ronnie

Hello :)

My name is Yunyi, i am 19 and i am very shy, i love girly and simple things. Semi-realistic art styles are my go to, but i appreciate all art :)

I am a vegan and travel very often, mostly for the food.

Hi! 

My name is Amber but most people call me Ambs or Ambi.

I'm 19 turning 20 this August on the 18th o; 

I love pandas, unicorns, art, music, food, sleep, netflix, and youtube.

Most importantly I'm obsessed with dps and have a huge collection of dps from multiple artists 

I live in Pennsylvania and I work at Arby's but currently looking for a new place of work.

I'm kind of new to Gasr and have been on here for about I think a little under a month so I'm slowly getting a hang of things.

Allo alloooo!  My name is Angie and I have been on GASR since 2011. I recently took a long, LONG break from IMVU (Over a year, I think...) and was on SL for a while and while it's nice and I like the graphics better... They don't have a good art community Q.Q I missed it so I came back... Not sure if I'm gonna be on the client much... But I'm def gonna be on GASR! I'm an art addict. Nice to meet you all!!!

Hello!
My name is Emily, I live in the USA. - I was once a member on the older Gasr, but I wasn't as active as I am now. 
I love all things gothic and victorian, it's my go to for everything, especially artwork!
I am here on Gasr, because I love buying art, and seeing different styles.
I mainly like to draw and game in my free time.
League of Legends and PS4 mainly.
Feel free to say hello~ 
:cutefingergun:

• Like 1

Did I ever post here? I have no idea. 

Hiya! My name is Morghana, i'm 20 years old & i've been on GASR since 2014 (I think)

I decided to do DP work in 2014 and earn some credits, the first round never worked out because my ego was up my ass n I thought I was a pro,

for a few years I studied other's DP's & watched speed edits just to look at their techniques so I could practice them myself.

I plan on opening my own shop, premade shop (when I get 50 posts eee) and i'll consider opening another free shop because I just love editing avatars LOL.

Hello. I'm Nosferatu. Or Valdimir if you prefer real names. 

I'm from Australia (aka land of hot sun and killer animals), and I'm into many things related to gothic Victorian / steampunk.

While I can't do any form of visual art, I do like to write short stories... when I'm sufficiently inspired/motivated. I'm always up to making new friends, despite being an awkward introvert.

Edited by Nosferatu

I go by both Rin or Aliyune online, Amy IRL. I'm 26 and a RN. ^_^ 

I like cutesy stuff and I'm still pretty new to GASR. Hope to have both a custom and premade shop eventually.

I also really like to sing but I'm terrible X'D

Hello! I am Pangur (Or Pan, if its easier)

I do art as more of a happy then anything, but I still get a lot of great enjoyment from it.

I just joined this this, due to a friend suggestion! (though I don't know their username on here, if they are even on here anymore, sorry)

I was having a lot of trouble finding a nice place to post my art that also had nice users, and I really hope I have found the place I am looking for. :) So far it seems to be the case!

I am typically pretty shy, and I will not usually approach or talk to people on my own (Unless its for a commission, I tend to message for a lot of those aha)

Though I am very happy if anyone ever wants to chat with me, it may take me a few messages to warm up to you, but I really do like to talk to people.

Its easy for me to start of conversations when it involves questions (Do you have pets? If not, what kind of pets do you want? Whats your favorite kind of art, digital or traditional? Whats your favorite traditional medium? ect)

I am excited to be here. :) Always hopeful for a good experience 

(Hello!

My name is Breanna.

18...19!!.

(I tend to forget my age, fr though imma be 20 this year.)

I am taken and have been for FIVE years 

(thnx imvu)

I have been a member of GASR since 2012! 

(I came from IMVU!!)

Just like many others I was just a shop stalker. 

Simply because:

Anytime I tried art it looked like POOOOP. ( Still does. IDK why I try.)

I have no idea what to honestly write about myself..

HOWEVER, 

I DO LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE.

I just am really shy and wont approach someone first 😞

So please shoot me a dm so I don't feel like a lonely no friender! lol.

hello all!

My real name is Cay but I also go by Nami.

I am 25 :lazecry:

I used to have an account a while back, my laptop was severely broken

i finally bought a new laptop and  i had to make another account 

I am strictly an art purchaser, i can't draw to save my soul but I will buy all your pretty art 💓

I am a child therapist irl, and I also write on the side.

head over heels for BTS :iperfect:

About me
Heya there Flirtatious I'm Liz, it's nice to meet you +favlove  I'm 20 years old and an Asian, I would say more but I prefer when people know less about me and focus on my work more instead.

Art Journey
Art is always something I can do, enjoy doing and love but I didn't get to pursue any art degree back then because my mum thinks that art jobs/occupations/degrees doesn't bring any money in, which is why I opted to taking up a business related course, I didn't take a bachelor's degree on it tho, aside from the fact that it's optional its also because I've lost my motivation and drive to learn business stuffs but I do have my HND diploma for it so no worries! My course helped have a good foundation so that's okay. So now I'm older, I do freelance graphic design in real life, and just now pursuing my love and passion with art.

Art Style 
So my art style... hmmm tbh I have no specific and permanent art style yet(?) I don't even know if I would even discover my art style BUT I do have an art style in mind that I wish I'd be able to execute as time goes, as for now I'm more capable of the cartoon-ish style and a bit of semi-realistic style, tho the semi realistic one def needs improvement but HEY I'M ALWAYS PRACTICING! Love Like I've mentioned in my Art Journey, my life isn't always around art which is why I've been in DA for 4 years but never had anything I consider spectacular to show because I never get to focus on my skills but now I will be! However atm, I am doing Tim Burton art styles, chibis and cartoon-y art styles.

Program and Tool
I use Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Wacom Intuos Art. I will be trying out Corel Paint Essentials from my Wacom bundle once I setup a PC. In brushes, I'm recently using a Round Point Stiff for sketching (adjusted brush) and line art (also adjusted), I also use default PS brushes such as the Hard Round and Soft Round for making bases, blending and airbrushing. Don't worry, I will soon look for new brushes to use 99% of the time for now I'm sticking to the current brushes I use.
  WacomIntuosUser by ZetteSanzAdobePhotoshopUser by ZetteSanz

Future Plans as an Artist
- DEFINITELY improve my skills and fill the skill gap I earned through the years I haven't done art. 
- Clothing line and accessories with arts I made (This might happen early on as me and my bestfriend in the UK has been planning on doing arts on shirts or selling crafts made by us.
- Patreon account, hopefully!
- Social media pages for ZetteSanz

hi : ) my name is tony im 17, live in boston, and im viet! i have a custom shop and am hoping to open a premade shop soon!

i use paint tool sai mostly for my art but i also use gimp for touch ups and other finishing edits yeyeye n i use a wacom intuos pen small

hey everyone. 😊

my name is Tori, not short for anything, just Tori.

i am 20 years old, i'm a front desk clerk at a hilton hotel.

i have a pug, 2 guinea pigs, and a hamster.

i'm a homebody, i love sleep, my favorite color is pink.

Hey, I'm Qamar but go by Qam. I am 22 turning 23 in July, I enjoy writing stories on wattpad (bl) ha,ha,ha ~wipes sweat~) I love spicy foods but my mouth disagrees with me.

I love reading, Uhh it's actually really hard when you try to think of something about yourself.

Hellooo :keyes:

My name is Amanda. I am 19 and I'm from Louisiana.  

My interests are :scary: movies🗡️, :spooky: things🕸️, cute thing :blove:, all the stuffed animals I can possibly get my hands on and plants🌵.   Honestly for now all I really do is sleep, ALOT, watch scary movies and get on imvu. I know, super bland but hey can't get into trouble when you're sleeping.💤

Edited by Rukh