• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

Nisha here, self taught artist in training.I have a lot to learn but I’m determined to improve this time around! Definitely new to gasr, and figuring out how this site works! I’d love to make friends here so send me a message if you’re interested!

Guest teddybearsouls

:byes: My name is Malaya, though I'm also called Teddy due to my art username

:byes: Eighteen years old

:byes: I was born and live in the US. I'm half-Filipino and half-German

:byes: I would describe myself as quiet, spacey, thoughtful, and emotional, tending to be drawn to the darker things in life but still managing to be childish

:byes: My hobbies are writing, drawing, singing, reading and acting. I also love music and playing video games. The genre of music I listen to most is alternative rock. I am aiming to be a successful author in the future

:byes: Although I am rather shy, I'd still love to make some friends here. If any of my introduction interested or related to you, I would love if you messaged me

Edited by teddybearsouls

Hi everyone,

My name is Joshua aka joshlab. I resides in Singapore.

So happy to find this new community where I can learn art from and showcase my artwork.

I hope to make friends here.

I don't play much games but currently I'm into a mobile game called Dominations.

I have published a single frame comics and enjoy drawing and painting.

Edited by Joshlab

Heyo! 

My name is Marc, I am from spain.

20 years old ♥

I want to get better with 2 things, drawings and english. I am so bad in english and some things are so complicated for me :c

At the moment I make badges, sometimes I draw DP and an others sometimes I draw icons ( all for IMVU )

My IMVU is @Yahato 

Hey there!

:llampret:

Abyssil here, I go by M or Sushi - Sushi is life.

My veins are basically coffee and my eyes are sleep deprived.
I'm a Taurus, and yes, I will use that as an excuse for who I am. 

:llcool:
I'm not opposed to tips and critique, so long as it's friendly and helpful.

I love books, I'm also a writer, I do RP with the my Jaaneman, Voidism.
I love taking photos and will generally use my own photos for references.
I love video games, I don't play as often as I'd like to, but I do really love them.

:lllaugh:
I find big inspirations on Tumblr and in the games I love for color use and ideas.
I'm a hopeless romantic but also love some good ol' fashioned angst, so ' ^'; Oops.

I don't mind being stalked on IMVU, feel free to drop by if you see me in a public room. c:
I love drawing, been doin' it since I was a kid. Recently got into digital art and still learning.
I hope to pick up tips on how to animate some time soon, I hear it's a big thing right now.

:lldesire:
I'm glad to be back in the community, hope to meet some amazing artists and people.
Always feel free to check out my work and shoot me a message, I'm super friendly.
Even with a resting face |: 

Not my fault.

:llsqueeze:
-M-

• Like 1

hello~ my name is maggie but i'm best known as midnight or sky! (*´▽`*)

» i'm a 17 year old who's very happy-go-lucky o3o i'm also a smol girl who'd love to share my mind with the world. i love drawing, painting, and ceramics. i especially love to read, i can't go a day without reading as time flies by.

» i've been drawing art as well as digital art since oct. 2014. i starter acrylic painting around 2015, and then ceramics since august 2017 * ^* <3

» i love reading stories, whether it be fiction or nonfiction~ especially life stories ovo (if you ever wanna hit me up with your life story, i'll gladly take the time to read it * ^* <3 no matter the length!)

» i feel like people don't really notice the sky all that much and whenever i did start thinking about that, the more i looked up into the sky and just noticed how something so stunning can be above us that changes in moments time without anyone ever realizing <3 so that's where my name came from~ bewitching sky <3

» sun: pisces // moon: leo // rising: gemini // infj 

» if you ever wanna just talk to me, feel free to!! i don't bite~ <3

• Like 1

Hey everyone. My name is weng. On IMVU, I go by Zidarr. I am a 34 years old self thought and aspiring artist. I've been drawing ever since I can remember but as I grew older, that interest of mine faded into the background, replaced by new internets like gaming and playing music. Recently I've decided to get back to drawing and I've had a great time since. I've still got alot to learn and being here on GASR where plenty of talented people converge, I hope to be able to pick up a thing or two to improve myself.

Hello! I'm totally new to GASR so be gentle with me, You guys can call me Yasu! :bfpervyblush:
I'm twenty years old and that's about it.
I'm a self-taught artist, I'm not so good but I still do my best!:bfstar:
I'm probably a music freak that can't go on one day without listening to music.:iduncare:
I spend most of my time playing games, I try to do it less but It's hard..
I got 8 pet cats! I love every kind of animals in general AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T HURT ME!
I'm not talkative but I'll try to communicate more I PROMISE!:bfcreep:
I'm also gay and currently single, but I'm not looking for any sort of relationship at the moment, I thought I'd have to point that out and I hope it doesn't offend anyone or anything from that sort.:bfsweat:
Don't hesitate to talk with me! I will try to not be awkward and actually put effort in the conversation.  :bfthumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi I'm Reanna, I'm 20!  
I've been on IMVU since I was like 8 and GASR since 2011! (My username used to be Lava)
I have a black pet pug named Ozzy, I'm married to the love of my life, and I love dark and macabre things like vampires and ghosts and skeletons and churches!
Roses are my favorite flowers and red and black are my fav colors.

I like goth, 80s synthpop, alternative and metal music.
I'd love to talk to some more people on here! I'm just starting to get back into my art so hopefully you'll see a lot more from me in the future! 
Thanks for reading! 
:ghostvafiehya:

Hi all, my name is Jenna aka Kute.

I took about a 2 year break from imvu, i'm now kinda back c:

I'm 23 and currently live in London, UK.

I have started doing art again :} and am really enjoying it!

I'm currently working part time as a beauty therapist so i have plenty of time on my hands these days and it's good to be back.

xo

:kwave:Hello everyone! :kwave:

:lazepeek:Nice to me...erm read about you all...:lazepeek:

:lazesm:I'm LadyRaven, or Raven. wtvr.:lazesm:

:bare:I was kinda still newish on the old GASR but kinda went hiding in my cave for a lil while...:bare:

:bcri:Now I'm back and still a newbie to the new GASR...:bcri:

:lazelaptop:I'm old but young...:lazelaptop:

:aww:I love cats. I wish I could hug every cat in the world...:aww:

:skullhswilliams:I'm a raven without a wolf...:skullhswilliams:

:batmailKIT:I love art and music but am retarted in both...:batmailKIT:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Larissa but you can call me kolanie or isa. I’m 20 years old living in Las Vegas. I used to be active on GASR back in i think 2012 or 2013 but left when i left IMVU. Sadly my motivation for art left, but has come back! I recently got a Wacom tablet and fell in love with the whole art culture and this forum! Please feel free to talk to me or be friends with me (please) lmao. I’m an open book and i enjoy all topics and I’m very open-minded :) 

• Like 1

Hi! My name is Clovis. I'm sixteen and self taught in traditional and digital character drawing for the most part. I have severe anxiety problems and I'm a bit easily confused by new websites so it'll take me a bit to get into the groove of things.

I have conversion disorder (a condition that causes neurological symptoms that can't be explained by medical tests and are therefore usually ruled out as psychosomatic, meaning it's mental stress or illness presenting in physical problems) that causes me a lot of the symptoms, especially muscle pain, that you'd see in someone with carpal tunnel. I recently started drawing again after a year of chronic pain that made me too afraid to do so and I'm slowly easing my way back into digital art, which is far more strenuous for me ^_^

That about covers the more serious necessary-to-know stuff about me! I look forward to hopefully being an active member of this website and meeting lots of new people. 

• Like 1

Hello all GothickRocker here, aka Tristitia <3

Hmm....Lets see a little about myself. I am a pieces, born the 15th of March, I am currently 26 (:D yup totally just gave you my birth date and year...). I am 5'3 on a good day.....oh you wanted to know more about my art mk! I am a freelance hobbyist who does digital art for buying, trading and more. I am married and have a very young child, so my art publishing is a bit slow of late. I do different art, some that I fancy, some for fun and some for work. Most of my art is via commission from IMVU or GASR. Erm I am also a gamer and play many PC, Nintendo, PS4 and XBOX One games?
ℙ.𝕊. 𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕒 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝/𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕘𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕪.

hur hur...guess thats all xD

• Haha 1

Hi everyone! 

My name is Spencer, I am a 22 year old, trans male (however I sadly have not started transitioning..).
My IMVU is shred.

I like to make friends, play video games and watch my favorite twitch streamers when I'm not at work.
My favorite games are currently Divinity: Original Sin 2 and Dark Souls 3.

I admit, I don't draw or anything of the sort, at least not anymore. 
I originally joined GASR in May of this year in order to commission someone to create a DP for me.
I have just recently come back, partially for the same reason, but now I'll also be stalking everyone's shops and hopefully feeling inspired enough to start creating art again.

I'll see you all around! :)